Very excited!

Options
I have been on a two year downward spiral with my weight, allowing emotional eating to take over my life. My divorce is finalized as of today and I am ready to take back my life, my health and my control. I know how to do this, and having the social support is a big part of my success. I invite anyone to join me in setting goals and helping each other with chalenges

Replies

• gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add :) I'm on here daily!
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too, feel free to add me.
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Just joined today myself. It's a journey we are all taking together. The bigger the circle...the strong we are. Hope the new year brings you much happiness and joy. One step at a time. Feel free to add me.
  • Loopyloo111
    Options
    Hey great attitude feel free to add me, I'm hoping to build a strong circle that will motivate and support through the tough times:s:happy:
  • katydidit79
    katydidit79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Let's make 2013 a success and not look back on all the crap that held us down or back and SUCCEED!!

:-)
  • ariana1990
    Options
    Well, I'm technically not new, but I'm just starting to take everything seriously. Today is my first day of real commitment. I would love to go on this journey together - I'm just starting the divorce process!!! Please feel free to add me. At first I was looking to lose about 15 pounds just to be back in the "normal" range, but I think I would like to push myself further and really reshape my body as well. I've been having fun looking for delicious, healthy recipes and planning my success. 2013 will be OUR YEAR!
  • Tujuannaevans
    Options
    you can always friend me for support and motivation. You are doing exactly the right thing--! A new you is just around the corner!!!!:happy:
  • Tujuannaevans
    Options
    skinnytaste.com as some great low fat recipes! I made the wholewheat blueberry muffins and the best chewy low fat chocolate chip cookies! You will love them. Good luck to you!
  • Tujuannaevans
    Options
    Im with you on that!!!
  • BBkrhudson
    Options
    I just joined today too! please feel free to add me! we all need all the support we can get !
  • dave0628
    dave0628 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Not new, but going to succeed this time!. Add me if you like, I could use a few more myfitness pal friends for support and accountability.