Hi! =)

Options
Hi everyone! :)

My name is Lisa and I am an almost-30 year old single mom to an awesome 4 year old little girl. My weight has been slowly climbing over the past 10 years and I am now officially at my highest weight ever. I have tried every diet under the sun - weight watchers, Atkins, HCG injections, juicing, diet pills......you name it, I probably tried it - and I am really tired of the up and down in my weight. I even joined MFP a few time but was just not committed to sticking with it.

But not anymore. :) This is a new year, I will be 30 in less than a month, and I want to be in the best shape I can be for myself and for my daughter. I have made a personal commitment to myself that I am not going to quit this time! I know this is going to be a long and hard journey, but I know it will be worth it!

That being said, I can def use all of the help I can get, so feel free to message / friend me if you want to help keep me in line!! ;]

=)

Replies

• Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Good luck in your journey, if you like you can ffriend me
  • tomrowan
    Options
    Hey Lisa,

A couple of years ago, I was 10.5 stone and fit as a fiddle. Then came divorce and the new girlfriend.
    I returned to drinking and started going out for dinner loads.
    The result? I'm 13 stone... oops.

So yesterday, I signed up here and I'll be back to my previous weight and girth in a year or so.
    You can 'friend' me on here if you like - hope we can inspire one another to succeed. :-)

Tom
  • deedeeFP
    Options
    Good Luck! You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I also have 4 kids and have gone up and down in weigh over the last 25 years. This year I'm looking to loss and KEEP IT OFF. Have a great day.
  • wkile76
    wkile76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I'm Wayne :P But you know that. I promise to help you when we're at work. I will be good, because I have to drop my weight down again too. We can do this.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hello!!
  • mummyk2013
    Options
    Hi, good luck in your journey.

Add me if you want to, I'm Kelly (28) and a single mum of 3 gorgeous kiddies aged 9, 2 and 8mths :) I'm wanting to lose this weight to be happy, a new year and a new me... got to give this ago lol. I'm also new to this site x