My fitbit hasn't synced in 3 days...anyone else???

Options
I love when my fitbit syncs..but now for three days it hasn't...ughh..Any suggestions?

Just venting really..
Amanda

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    The FItBit site was down for a while last night, but after a couple hours my synced. Suggestions: Verify under My Home - Check-in that it really isn't syncing (if you haven't already),unlink it and re-link it, if it isn't syncing w/FitBit either then put it on the base to try and force a sync...

That is sooooo frustrating though! :explode: I feel your pain, when mine wasn't syncing right away last night it was making me crazy. 3 days and I'd probably lose my mind.
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I will try..Thanks :)
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Mine wouldn't sync this afternoon and I turned it on and off and when the window came up,I sync-ed it and it worked.It is aggravating I know Good luck
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Mine is fine, but for the past 3 days my fitbit cal adjustment is very low, and I am not a newbie been doing alot of activities for the past 8 months, so I know what they should be. Its not a big deal, but it drives me nuts.

I will tell u that for some reason the 2 get unsync'd - go in and check your setting and be sure u are still allowing them the "share"
    If it continues, email Fitbit support and MFP.