ME AGAIN!!! 55LBS DOWN IN 2012! HALF WAY THERE :)

Options
HI MFP!!!
Although I JUST POSTED A PICTURE OF ME AT 46LBS DOWN.... I WANTED TO POST ANOTHER (hehehehe :) )at 46lbs lost I was feeling discouraged but now at 55 lbs Im feeling a little confident..
The first picture was at my starting weight
The second is Christmas day
The third was for New Years

WELL LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

ADD ME IF YOU NEED A FRIEND .. :)
ssss_zps9495cfdc.jpg

Replies

• Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! I see a huge difference, you look wonderful!! What an inspiration :)
  • mrsljacob
    mrsljacob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You are definitely an inspiration! You look great!! Keep it up! :)
  • sassycupcakecutie
    Options
    Great job!
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!! :)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :)
  • rachael4real
    rachael4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Looking good ma!
  • zettravpa
    zettravpa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can never see the pictures on any of these posts..... do I need to change something in order to be able to see them? Thanks!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Keep up the good work.
  • TinaCleg
    Options
    You look terrific! Great work !
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I think it's time to celebrate!!!! :happy:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Look at you!! And it is an AMAZING transformation so far!! May you reach your goal in 2013!!
  • naturalbeauty1922
    Options
    Hmmm... I'm not sure as to why you cannot view the pictures...Are you using a cell phone to log on MFP?
  • naturalbeauty1922
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • coachlisahansen
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW you are looking HOT HOT HOT!!! Good for you!!! You must be such an inspiration to everyone around you! Has any of your friends or family members joined you yet?
  • naturalbeauty1922
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW you are looking HOT HOT HOT!!! Good for you!!! You must be such an inspiration to everyone around you! Has any of your friends or family members joined you yet?

Thank you so much! Just my little sister and a few facebook friends... no one else really knows about my weight loss
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Great transformation! Congrats on your loss!
  • slimntrim0884
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose the 55lbs? Congratulations by the way...that's a great accomplishment!
  • SensationalChange2013
    Options
    Wow! you look great! I just started here. Hopefully I can loose that much . I'm starting at 285lbs. Keep up the good work. I'm sure you'll knock out the rest
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats - thanks for posting! Always enjoy reading the success stories! 55 pounds is great! You are doing amazing. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!