looking for fellow supermom's

Options
Hi, I am looking for a few fellow working supermom's as friends for motivation and to keep on track! I am a married, working Mom with 2 boys (6 and 8) and 1 dog. I find it hard for me to keep my weight loss a priority. Any suggestions, tips and motivation are soooo appreciated. My goal is 40 lbs lighter, and running again, back to who I used to be, (I have a nice wardrobe in my closet waiting for me) and want to look good at the beach this summer, no fat butt on the ski tube and able to take skinny pics on the family trip to Disney this September!

Replies

• Shuleran
    Shuleran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey I will be your fellow supermom. We are already "friends" so we can support one another. I have three kids, a full time job that is a 1 hour commute, and two kids in travel sports. I have given up my life for my family but I have to do this for me. I want to lose 40 or 50 pounds too. I want to wear a bathing suit and not be totally embarrassed. I want to wear fashionable clothes. I want to feel good about myself but I want to take care of my family too. I am Supermom!!
  • brown41stacy
    brown41stacy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I too would like to be friends. I work 40 and have a travel / high school soccer gal who keeps me super busy.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    You chicks add me! MOm of boys 7 and 4. They do keep me busy, active as well. We try to go on hikes or walks most all days :)
  • plzkn5
    plzkn5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends on here. I have 3 kids who keep me busy, but I'm determined to loose this weight!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Dun da-da-DUN! You called? :bigsmile:

I wish I had a cape.

Add me if you want.
  • WendyEvd
    WendyEvd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a working married mom in the sales field. I also am caregiver for my mom. Work, school activities, sports events and church stuff keep me going all the time. I am working to make taking care of me (ie. packing myself a healthy lunch, finding time for my exercise, planning meals that are good for me). I'd love any tips and support to make these things happen I'm good at starting, but life always seems to get in the way. I'm trying really hard this time :)
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm a full time working mom of 2 boys a 2 yea old and a recently 7 month old. I'm already at my goal weight, but I'm looking to being toned;-)
  • crstine72
    Options
    Hi ladies...I am new here and am a mom who works full time and goes to school..if I qualify add me too lol!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Yeehaw! Mine are girls and I have two dogs, but otherwise right there with ya. Feel free to add.
  • pwmw1272
    pwmw1272 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya sister....work from home, 2 little girls, sports and clubs abound....it's hard to drag myself to the gym.....and I like my wine at night! That's the hard part for me, giving up my wine!
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am adding you all as friends! I am a mom of 2 high schoolers, one of which plays travel soccer. It is soooo hard to stay on track when sports practices/games are at mealtimes! So much easier to eat out! Would love to give/recieve motivation and support of other moms out there!
  • luv2camp
    luv2camp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Mum to two wonderful very active kids 17 & 10. They keep me busy and I often forget to take some time to focus on what I need. So would love some support as well. Cheers!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I used to be a super mom, but am just a super tired mom now that my kids are older. But you can add me if you want a used up, has been super hero.
  • Kimberly3013
    Kimberly3013 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your list. I currently have 7 of our 11 children living with us (the others are grown and gone). Ages 5,9,9,13,13,18,18. Five boys and two girls. They keep me moving, along with my job and I go to school full time. Right now I am doing handson training as a Surgical Tech at the hospitals 3 days a week and working 3 days a week. This site is my way of making sure I take time for myself. I have gotten away from that for way too long.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Mom of 4 , 3 still at home, a hubby, 1 dog, 2 cats and I work 55+ hours a week and have just recently started making Me my #1 priority. All friends welcome.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also have two boys (three counting the hubs) and an old, deaf, neurotic dog with bladder control issues. Let's be friends!
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    mum to 5 boys - 7,8,11,13 & 43, and 1 girl -3yrs. dont know if i qualify as a supermum but i try :)
  • momof6sc
    Options
    hello everyone! i'm a newbie here, but i would love to be a part of the supermoms. i'm a married, working mom with 6 kids... so yea, where's the time to workout right?

i've been looking for a group to join for motivation. i'm currently using the slim in 6 video workout, day 3 of start it up. looking to lose at least 10lbs... what's everyone else doing?
  • collita70
    Options
    I'm in as well. Mom to 2, 13 year old boy and 9 year old girl. Both in travel soccer with the season gearing back up again. Also a have a full time job. Have to lose about 40 pounds...Have done it before but seem to be lacking motivation right now. Looking for others with same challenges to help keep me motivated.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Retired supermom here... now SuperOma!! Maker of all cookies and holder of all babies, but I don't do diapers :happy:

Seriously, the kids are 30, 29, 26, 24, 21, and the youngest is 18 in March.
    The grandkids are 11, 23 months and 6 months, with the newest coming any day now.