Options
    also

I do not care.

deep down.....way down

you care deeply
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I remove my makeup before I workout or I end up breaking out pretty badly from sweat + makeup.

This. I rarely shower and change at the gym, but I always have to wash my face with a gentle cleaner before I leave or else I break out like crazy
  • momoftwo75
    momoftwo75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    No. But if I've just come from a mtg, then it's already on, but I don't put it on for the gym.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    only if i want burning eyes. generally i dont so i usually wash my make up off before hand
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    YES. I workout at the end of a regular day and still have makeup on. And I workout harder than everyone there that wants to judge me for it. GTFOver it, ladies.

But that's exactly it. When I'd go I'd get dirty looks from females and males alike. It was kinda like, "I'm coming from work sorry..."
    And how make up is even on my face by the end of it I have no idea, because I sweat till I can't sweat anymore!

Ignore the haters and get your workout on however you see fit. I hate these judgy judgersons that want to dictate the dress code to be whatever they prefer to wear.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have friends who won't leave the house without it. I only wear makeup on very special occasions, so I never wear it at the gym.
  • Natihilator
    Options
    Yes. Some of us don't like looking like housefraus in public, gym or otherwise.

yJcUf.gif
  • Donica_Marie
    Donica_Marie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    When i go to the gym straight from after work i leave it on and just wash it off when i get home....but if im off or on the weekends thier is NO way i put my make up on just to work out.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

yJcUf.gif

Prince wears eyeliner EVERYWHERE
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Ignore the haters and get your workout on however you see fit. I hate these judgy judgersons that want to dictate the dress code to be whatever they prefer to wear.

This times a miggety miggety million. Do whatever you want to do. Just work out.
  • Natihilator
    Options

yJcUf.gif

Prince wears eyeliner EVERYWHERE

Haha, well played.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    If it's on, I leave it on and sweat it off.

If it's not on, f that. I do distance biking, and the only people I tend to talk to are old guys when I stop at gas stations, because they tend to be the most fascinated in what I'm doing, oddly enough.

And for the record, I do not leave the house for any other reason without my makeup on. (But I don't wear much... mostly foundation and mascara.)
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Everytime I leave the house I at minimum put on tinted chapstick. It's a habit and I feel half naked without it. I've come from work and been wearing makeup to the gym sometimes, but other than that, no.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I go in the morning before work, so no.

However, I also often go to work without it.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My friend's wife wears makeup to the gym. He started checking her text messages after that.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i dont wear any ever. so thats that. but it doesnt bother me if other women do its all good. just so long as they dont smash faces with me. :)
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I wear waterproof mascara and maybe some lip tint. Just enough to give me some color, but not anywhere near what I would normally wear. Not ashamed to be looking good!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Do you wear make up to the gym?

I had a job where appearance was almost everything, so when I headed to the gym afterwards, my face would be completely done. But now that I leave to go to the gym from home, I don't care to apply it.
    I have a friend that WILL NOT go to the gym unless she at least has mascara and eyeliner on. To those who say "you'll sweat it off," she swears by waterproof make up.
    So as superficial as it sounds, do you wear make up to the gym, and why/why not?

I used to have the same deal - straight from work so I kept the makeup on. Then one day after a really good sweaty workout I noticed how giant my pores were after a run, and got all paranoid that it was getting into my skin more.

Now I use cleansing cloths and swipe off the foundation and/or powder, but I leave me eyes done, or else I look like a mole-person.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    also

I do not care.

deep down.....way down

you DO NOTcare deeply

:flowerforyou:
  • GymMum8
    GymMum8 Posts: 28
    Options
    I go to gym, straight from work. So will have a little on. On weekends, I don't wear it. Train too hard, it wouldn't stay on anyway. There is one girl who goes to my gym, who wears the brighest pink lipstick, and trowels the make up on. A few of the guys have said it actually turns them off, as they just think " high maintance" straight away.

Mel