Newbie!

Options
Hello all. I am a newbie to this site, I am hoping that it can help me with my weight loss. I am trying to loose weight to be healthier!, and to try to keep up with my hubby who is in the military. I am starting off a little slow but hoping that i can kick into high gear and shed some pounds! Any tips and such would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and good luck to all!

Alisa

Replies

• bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi Alicia, Welcome to MFP, I am glad that you have decided to live a healthier life, I am sure that this site will
    help you on your fitness journey. Just set some small acheivable goals and stick with it, lots of luck to you!
    Lots of smiles from BJ:smile:
  • jljohnson4041
    Options
    Welcome! I really love this site and think that it is the best thing you could do to watch the pounds drop away! Just remember that there is always someone on here that is ready to give some adivce and support you! Good luck with your weight lose girlie!
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am glad you are here!
  • Lissiepoo25
    Lissiepoo25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! i really apprciate all the support!
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • jmatecki
    jmatecki Posts: 32
    Options
    Hello - I'm also a military spouse and understand your struggles in more then one area. You will find LOTS of support and LOTS of useful tools. Any questions you may have put it our there and you can get some really awesome advice.....=) Congrats on taking the first of MANY small steps in changing your life forever .
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    ...to try to keep up with my hubby who is in the military. I am starting off a little slow but hoping that i can kick into high gear and shed some pounds! Any tips and such would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks and good luck to all!

Alisa

Welcome Alisa!

When my soldier got up for PT, so did I...ouch, 0400....that's O' Four Hundred for those unfamiliar..., and I'm certain we don't have to figure which side of the day that falls in...

Still do, only its an hour later (retired, finally)!

Do good girl...you're in the right spot...
  • Lizzard70
    Lizzard70 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi