Looking for friends/support

Options
Hi. I am new to MFP, 53 years, female with 80+ to lose. I am looking for friends/support (I feel like a lost puppy). I am not much of a cook and I need motivation ideas to get my fat *kitten* back in the gym. I live in Charlotte, NC, but am a Transplanted Bostonian. I also work 2nd shift so I need ideas of how shifters deal with meal times.

Help, please!!!

Replies

• apocosi
    apocosi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in CA. I am also looking to add friends looking for online support in getting fit. I work a regular day ahidt but willing to share thoughts on food or provide words of encouragement. Please feel free to add me aand I would like to expand my support as well so open to others to add me as well.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    HI....I'm 53 too and I'm in need of support. I'm sending you both requests....thanks.
  • heahchengsta
    heahchengsta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Singapore and I need to lose some weight too! We can help each other out :) I'm going for a run tomorrow morning. Do you want to go too? Would you have time? Maybe you can go and I can go, and we can let each other know how the run went and how we feel after running? :) Don't aim to run so much I guess! Maybe 15-20 minutes would be great!! :) Happy new year!