Bought It - Now, Where to start??

Options
allykat8
allykat8 Posts: 237
I bought 2 of the hungry girl cookbooks and I have one problem! What recipe do I make first?!?!?! They all look and sound so amazing and delicious. Almost, too good to be true!

Replies

• afluegel
    afluegel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just bought the new one! Tonight i'm making Chicken Enchilada Casserole for dinner and Holy Moly Cannoli Cones for desert. I get very overwelmed when I buy a new cookbook and never know where to start - somehow I chose these 2 to start with. Next week i'll try something else....
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Let me know how they turn out! I have been thinking about getting the 200 under 200 calories and her newest one. Both those recipes sound amazing!! :-)
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Chicken Enchilada Casserole is on my list to make first too. I love the new cookbook. I wish they would make it in a spiral bound version so it would lay flat when using it.
  • afluegel
    Options
    ok. I loved the Chicken Enchilada Casserole and it was so easy to make. The only thing was next time I won't add salt. I did add some and it was too salty. My husband added Hot sauce and then he liked it. My kids did not eat it - but they are very picky eaters!

My husband said the cannoli's were ok..... But he loves his cannoli's! He said they were not sweet enough. i didn't get a chance to try them since i fell asleep....
  • allykat8
    Options
    Which cookbook is the Chicken Enchilada Casserole in???
  • afluegel
    Options
    The new one - Hungry Girl 1-2-3....
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    I have all 3 cookbooks and I love them...I still haven't tried a ton of things yet either!
  • allykat8
    Options
    The new one - Hungry Girl 1-2-3....

Go figure --- the only one I didn't buy. Looks like I have a date w/the book store soon!!!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Cheers m'dears!! Just had a look on amazon.co.uk for the books, they look really good - definitely something I'm going to invest in when i next get paid!!