BREAKFAST HELP!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• flowergirl2009
    Options
    I haven't been on the site for a bit but I love to make egg white omelets with veggies (and with no meat/eggs you can add cheese). I also work for Trader Joe's and the whole wheat cinnamon raisin english muffins are delicious and don't taste like they are whole wheat. Pair that with some fruit--it's under 500 calories.
  • RJPea
    RJPea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I usually have porridge or peanut butter on toast. Both are healthy, filling, easy, and tasty!
  • ladyartichoke
    Options
    Bananas keep me going during the morning. Before MFP I never ate breakfast so trying to persuade my body to eat something is hard work.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    today i had a slice of toast and a chocolate protein shake, on work days i usually have cereal, and on a weekend, scrambled egg, or a smoothie or occasionally a fried egg and sausage sandwich!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Get rid of the word 'breakfast' and call it meal 1. Eat whatever you want. There is no law that says you can only eat socially acceptable breakfast foods. Make enough dinner to have leftovers in the morning. Quick and better than a bowl of processed carbs.
  • hey_everyday
    hey_everyday Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I normally alternate between;

1) Gluten free Museli (low fat, relatively low suger - read labels) with Chia Seed porridge (1 spoon full) or low fat natural greek yoghurt (1 spoon) with fresh blueberries and a dash of lite soy milk.

2) Banana smoothie with 1 banana (or two if small) 2 teaspoons of fibre powder (carob, slippery elm etc) and rice milk.

3) Green Smoothie - 1 big handful of baby spinach leaves, 1 banana and water.