When people ask me how I did it. 100lbs

2»

Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Wow, congratulations! Your inspiration and success is just what I need!

I just started my transformation, but I immediately traded the stroller for a baby sling for my 2 year old and what a great workout I've been getting!!

What you've said makes so much sense. It's so logical, but we have to be "READY" to throw out the old overeating and sedentary lifestyle before we can make it work and that's what I'm doing from now forward. Thanks for your story and pictures!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Oh and for the comment above about how lucky my husband is... If you knew him, you would know I am the lucky one. :-)
  • Britton12
    Britton12 Posts: 13 Member
    WOW!! Awesome dedication!! What you said made perfect sense but yet it so hard for some of us isn't it! You look beautiful. Thank you for sharing your story. You have truly inspired me!
  • Cocacoladdict
    Cocacoladdict Posts: 80 Member
    thanks x I love seeing your before and after, it amazes me every time!!

Your husband looks like he has done really well too, gorgeous family. Your kids must be so proud.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Congratulations!!
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Well done on such a fantastic achievement! You look amazing, and such dedication, you are truly an inspiration :smile:
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Thought of you and your story today at the playground. Instead of sloppily pushing my daughter on the see-saw using my arms or foot, this time I got into correct form behind the seat opposite her and did a squat every time I pushed down and up again! It was so simple, it had to be done anyway, and now I got some squats done for the day! :bigsmile:
  • lizai1
    lizai1 Posts: 32 Member
    WOW...amazing work....you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!