new

Options
looking for any encouragement from anyone like me trying to start again! I was on here 3 months ago and I piled on the excuses to dump it. Now I''m back and hoping to stay and get rid of this extra me. I need to loose 55 to just feel comfortable in my skin. I'm wearing everything in my husband's wardrobe besides his underwear and jeans. If I cut my hair I could pass for a man.
Must get through the lows with humor. I dont know whats worse no beer or no enchiladas. Hopefully I can help you too

Replies

• mtngirl01
    mtngirl01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me for support and motivation! I am new to MFP so maybe we can help each other. And to your question about no beer or enchiladas.. I hear ya! All in moderation though (that's what I hear). But hey, you only live once.
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    no beer lol Im with that, but hey vodka is a low cal alternative lol
  • sickofbeingfat12
    Options
    you lost 26 thats wow so it can be done. i would hit the vodka but my liver is probably screaming for mercy i've been hitting the beers for 6 years now
  • mbow1977
    Options
    lol maybe give the liver a break then, you will find once you start seeing results though that you wont want to indulge as much on the enchiladas or beer.. hopefully anyway lol
  • sickofbeingfat12
    Options
    hey thanks i'll check in with ya can you add me as a friend
  • mbow1977
    Options
    done
  • Cajun_Angel
    Options
    Baby steps..