help with my food journal...

Options
So this morning I tried to a "healthy" coffee at starbucks and I dont know what its really called. I was hoping someone could tell me the name so i can find it to put in my food journal.

ANyway here is what I had....

Grande 16 oz Sugar free carmel syrup no whip and non fat milk with expresso. Please help give me a name for this drink lol

Replies

• rocktinkerbell
    Options
    it sounds like a skinny caramel macchiato.
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    LOL thanks I new there would be a name for it I just couldnt figure it out lol
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    And really its almost 200 calories!!! I thought it would be lower that that!!! AHHHH
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte is only 90 calories. Just so you know for next time. :wink:
  • hboughey
    hboughey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The tall coffee light frap is good too. Only 90 cal, and great for a summer treat
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    Any of the tall skinny lattes are 90 calories. I get one at least once a week. :blushing: I can't help it, I love my Starbucks! But, hey, that's actually better than a cup of coffee at home with sugar and fat free creamer. So... feeling less guilty...
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    And really its almost 200 calories!!! I thought it would be lower that that!!! AHHHH

Try the tall skinny vanilla latte - packed with flavor for only 90 calories