Lorna Doone 100 Calorie Packs

Options
Yay, I like these! They actually taste like the real ones (maybe they are....). I've found the other 100 calorie snack packs will do in a pinch, but they are a pretty far cry from the yummy snack they impersonate. So if you're like me and don't care for some of them, try the lorna doone ones.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Yay, I like these! They actually taste like the real ones (maybe they are....). I've found the other 100 calorie snack packs will do in a pinch, but they are a pretty far cry from the yummy snack they impersonate. So if you're like me and don't care for some of them, try the lorna doone ones.
  • jacihardy
    jacihardy Posts: 15
    Options
    These are really great. Even my four year old loves them. She chooses them over regular chocolate chip cookies..............can't figure out where she gets that from.....lol.
  • ophelian
    ophelian Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I second Lorna Doone calorie pack love. They're not so sugary that they make me feel sluggish or just plain nasty but still have that "Yay I'm eating cookies!" satisfaction factor.

I love mine with hot tea - they go perfectly together. :) The pair really got me through the "weaning myself from sugar in my tea" process about six months ago.