51lbs gone but need a reboot!

Options
EuroReady
EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
It has been almost a full year since I started MyFitnessPal on New Year's Day. Since then I have lost 51lbs! But recently I have fallen off the bandwagon and stopped tracking. I need to post my progress to jumpstart my enthusiasm... I need some new motivation!

AthenaProgress.png

::is nervous::

Replies

• Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Me to.. Feel free to add me :)
  • Piggy23333
    Options
    I need some too! Christmas time is so hard with all the bloody chocolates going around, and it is to cold to go for a run! x
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Look back at all the right things you have done. Do you want to be where you were a year ago? My guess is NO! You can do this and think how fun it will be to post next year how you did it!!

Good luck!
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    If you pack back on the weight, you are going to be very mad at yourself..
    Start logging and watching again.. don't get nuts over it, but be careful.
    Treat yourself right.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!!! Amazing transformation! Keep up the awesome work! You can do this!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Great job, I know how hard that is. I am at 50 now and am worried I am slowing down. I still want to drop another 40ish. I think what keeps me going is that when I committed I decided I would spend a year getting to where I wanted, then spend another year learning to maintain and tone. So I am half way into my first year and have it programmed into my brain that this is a 2 year project.

But great job.
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    Great job! I'm pretty much in the same place as you; I've reallllllly slowed down losing weight, and while I know I have more to go I just can't seem to find the same fire I had at the beginning of the year. We can get back on track though!
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Please feel free to add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!