Wii and work

Options
Ok what exercises would ya'll reccomend on the wii fit, and what extra activities can I do at work in order to burn calories? I work at 7-11.

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    You wii at work?

Don't your customers get mad when trying to buy a big gulp?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I did Wii Boxing for a long time. It burns a ton of calories. As far as work, take walks on your breaks.
  • kaylamallow
    Options
    I there anyody who can help?
  • jhgreer
    jhgreer Posts: 145
    Options
    I have a Wii fit and I don't really do a lot with it. Like someone else said, boxing is good. It sounds dumb, but I get a great calorie burn from my kids nickelodeon dance game...and it's tons of fun!

As for burning extra calories at work, just stay as active as possible. Stand, don't sit. If you work behind the counter, walk back and forth as much as possible. Do lunges squats or something when there are no customers in the store.

Good luck!
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I used the wii fit for exercise when I first started out. Like said the boxing is good and also the steps (esp. if you have platforms). I really haven't used these types of games for exercise as its not enough for me know but I do weigh myself on it everyday as its great for tracking progress.

As for work, I would suggest things like always taking the stairs, getting up to communicate to others. Also if you have a spare 5 mins you can do some short bursts of exercise like running on the spot or jumping jacks or whatever suits you.
  • kaylamallow
    Options
    Thaks guys I'll give that a try. I'll probably keep a notebook handy for all the little workouts I do outside of my home.
  • kaylamallow
    Options
    You wii at work?

Don't your customers get mad when trying to buy a big gulp?

No I don't Wii at work. One I don't have a T.V. there, two just no. Lol. But that is an idea.