Thanks, Auto-Correct!

Options
2»

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I created a website, where I compile them: damnyouautocorrect.com

Awesome! I can finally stop relying on MFP forums to serve up autocorrect fails.

Well done, PS. Well. Done.

:drinker:

Now, for your next trick, invent some kind of electronic interface that will allow people to search for easy answers to commonly-asked questions about a wide range of topics (and yes, even about basic fitness/nutrition questions). Maybe call it Goggles or Oogles or something like that. I'll let you work out the details, but there's my general idea.

Lougle !

Hahahahahaha! Love Hot Tub Time Machine!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I use Swype on my phone and it keeps thinking that the word chocolate should really be cocksure. After a few interesting texts I've made it a point to always double check when discussing chocolate on my phone. LOL
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Ah auto-correct! Once my friend was texting directions to her house using the subway and tried to say "ride the last car". Well, auto-correct assumed my friend really meant "ride the lady car". Also, when responding to a text that made me laugh I tried writing "haha" and ended up sending the word "bags" instead :huh:
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I created a website, where I compile them: damnyouautocorrect.com

Awesome! I can finally stop relying on MFP forums to serve up autocorrect fails.

Well done, PS. Well. Done.

:drinker:

Now, for your next trick, invent some kind of electronic interface that will allow people to search for easy answers to commonly-asked questions about a wide range of topics (and yes, even about basic fitness/nutrition questions). Maybe call it Goggles or Oogles or something like that. I'll let you work out the details, but there's my general idea.
    Right now, I'm busy compiling funny pictures of Walmart customers.

Isn't there already a site for that? I think it's called "Wal Martians" ...
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    "As i saw it send, it autocorrected my reply to i like to watch sex games. I never heard back from her again."

I think that is her loss, but that's is really funny. I would have responded to you. :smile:
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My friend was telling me something slightly unfortunate that happened to her. So, like any good friend, I laughed at her. 'Hahaha' turned into 'Banana'. Thanks, autocorrect. You're a real derp.
  • rek10
    rek10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TattooedPinUpGal
    Options
    My friend and I were talking about a situation regarding sexual activity....and I was supposed to say "yeah! get some of that sexual frustration out!" But my Iphone changed "frustration" to "fruit ration"...

"Yeah! Get some of that sexual fruit ration out!"

woo hoo fruit!

hahahaha ;P