ShamROCKIN Sixers Week 6

124»

Replies

• drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Kristin- I hope your stress goes away soon. I'm sure your biopsy will come back with good news! Praying for you. I am focusing on lunch this week! I hope that technique helps you. I have been eating LOVELY TASTING EASTER JELLY BEANS. However Im reading a book that tells me when I crave something... write it down describe it and see if that's enough to destract you from it. Write it and say.... I WILL HAVE IT another day but not today!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    headache and dizzy again this morning. i think i will catch up on my shows for a bit and than get on the treadmill. i mean dizzy enough to where it's hard to walk.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Morning!

Okay...so we need to vote. Next challenge

Sixers Springing Forward

Springing Sixers

????

Let me know and I'll get it started.
  • kistinbee
    Still no votes?

Where is everyone??

I will wait and start the challenge in the morning, so please post on here if you have a name preference and I'll check here first before starting it in the morning!

Have a good night all!
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    I vote for Springing Sixers !
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Springing Sixers sounds cool to me!

Cathy- I hope everything is ok! I'm glad you are USING the equipment you purchase. I know good results are sure to come! :)

Well.... The house Appraised at a lower price and today the sellers said they would reduce the house price but wouldn't do the two thousand in closing that they initially stated. WELL I stood my ground and I WON! They will still help me close. YAY! So Looks like next friday I will HAVE MY FIRST NEW HOME. I'm excited. I now only have to find movers(LOL,I know) and do TAXES ( I KNOW AGAIN and somewhere in there REST (I KNOW ...not likely! )

take care ladies,

tamm
  • chipper15173
    didn't get the treadmill workout in. ime i got up and moving the dizziness kicked in. so i just took hours to clean my house. with lots of rests. this isn't the first time this has happened. ate crap today. know the scale will be way up tomorrow. new 6 weeks.

tamm congrats on your home and standing your ground. quick closing..

i choose springing sixers.
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    springing sixers is great to me

Great job Tamm!

Sandy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    I vote for Springing Sixers !
    Me too. Let's get this challenge started :drinker:
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    well sunday i was 262.6 .......
    AND THIS MORNING I WEIGHED IN AT 265....

it has got to be water and maybe a salty dinner last night .......
    I will re-weigh for the new challenge tomorrow ........

Officially....
    lets get this new challenge going ! SO EXCITED TO GO INTO THE 250's ..........
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    I know how you feel Amy. My weight is all over the place. Friday morning I was 175 today 178. I have not been drinking my water so that is my major goal today. Drink, drink, drink!!!!! Have a great day everyone!
    Sandy
  • chipper15173
  • kistinbee
    Thanks for starting it Cathy! I got into work late this morning!

Ending this challenge HORRIBLY!!! I weighed in this morning at 180.5...up since starting this challenge at 178.5!!! But TOTALLY ready to start the new challenge!!! LET'S DO IT!!!!