herbalife users !!!

Options
hey ive been on herbalife since this past sunday and so far so good. i drink two shakes a day and have a meal and snacks in between . the first two days it went great and then i felt sick and i came to realize my body was getting rid of the bad stuff . anyways now i can only drink one shake have two snacks and one meal because i get so full . is this a bad thing . i am consuming a little bit of calories but im trying to eat as much as i can. anyone have thought or any advice ? thank you

Replies

• nickielouise36
    nickielouise36 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've heard loads bout herbalife.. nd that say u lost 2stobe for example.. then normal eating starts it goes bk on.. perhaps the feeling sick was ur body not havin enough calories.. ?? Xx
  • nickielouise36
    nickielouise36 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Also ur stomach will of shrunk.. so u wont need so many calories xx
  • marta07
    marta07 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i think that people who put it back on lost weight and thought that was that. after herbalife you need to still watch what you eat and excersise. my mom lost so much weight on herbalife and shes still thin now and this was 3 years ago. hopefully it works for me. thanks for the info
  • mireyap21
    Options
    i started dec 23 herbalife and doing the 1200 cal diet as well drink 2 shakes as breakfast and lunch as well as taking it the supplements and now its the 4th and i have lost pounds! :) and i am also exercising and drinking lots of water
  • marta07
    Options
    i started dec 23 herbalife and doing the 1200 cal diet as well drink 2 shakes as breakfast and lunch as well as taking it the supplements and now its the 4th and i have lost pounds! :) and i am also exercising and drinking lots of water

thats great i drink lots of water and excersise . i just cant seem to drink two shakes because one gets me so full
  • sarahpalmer84
    sarahpalmer84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did the herbalife thing. I lost 31 pounds in one month. Unfortunately, I gained back 35 pounds within the next three months. Just make sure you do what needs to be done to keep it off!
  • mireyap21
    Options
    what I do is take one when i wake up as breakfast as preworkout shake since i go to the gym in the morning it burns off everything and i take another one as soon as i get home as postworkout shake (:
  • marta07
    Options
    what I do is take one when i wake up as breakfast as preworkout shake since i go to the gym in the morning it burns off everything and i take another one as soon as i get home as postworkout shake (:

thats a good idea ! i usually eat breakfast because im a a breakfast person if that makes sense and i take one shake at lunch then snack then workout and im still so full . but i might try to drink it for breakfast so maybe i can fit two in . before i started herbalife i never ate im so overweight i think becausei dont work out and my metabolism is shot. i want to eat every 3 hours but its like impossible. plus i dont like veggies except maybe baby carrots : / but im gonna try what u said hopefully it works. i dont wanna keep taking so little calories because thats not good
  • mireyap21
    Options

thats a good idea ! i usually eat breakfast because im a a breakfast person if that makes sense and i take one shake at lunch then snack then workout and im still so full . but i might try to drink it for breakfast so maybe i can fit two in . before i started herbalife i never ate im so overweight i think becausei dont work out and my metabolism is shot. i want to eat every 3 hours but its like impossible. plus i dont like veggies except maybe baby carrots : / but im gonna try what u said hopefully it works. i dont wanna keep taking so little calories because thats not good

:) Im getting herbalife for free because my bf is a distributor lol cause its kinda expensive! its a good idea for breakfast and lunch because we need that extra protein to keep us full. I dont just eat one time though what i do is i do have a small low cal meal and also a low cal dinner and snacks as well I dont wanna starve myself because then after im done with losing my weight imma gain it back and thats not the idea for herbalife/weight loss. I know a lot of people that sucess after herbalife and its all about weight maintenance/exercise and eating right. VEGGIES ARE SOO GOOD THOUGH! lol i love me spinach (: