Hi :)

Options
Hi! It's a new week, and I decided it's time for a change. I am tired of being chubby!!! I went from 140 pounds to 190 pounds in 4 years. I've been on the weight loss/weight gain roller coaster since 1995. I quit smoking cold turkey 3 years ago, so I think I can do this!!!

Nice to be here!

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! This site will help you in a lot of ways, be it information, a sounding board, a place to vent, or just moral support.
  • christye96
    Options
    Thanks. :)
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is very helpful. Congrats on quitting smoking 3 years ago! :)
  • carolemsavoie
    Options
    Hello & Welcome 2 myfitnesspals......This site is so fab ,I've tried other sites but they were 2 complicated ......I am needing 2 lose 100+ lbs . so I need all the resources I can get ..you'll reach your goal in time...... That's what I'm telling myself ......
  • csuntum
    csuntum Posts: 2
    Options
    HI back to you!!! I have gained 45 lbs over the last 3 years. My husband was diagnosed with Brain cancer and died so I ate my way out of misery. But, I had previously lost 60 lbs and was down to 180. I felt so much better, now I feel awful. I have lost it once and I can do it again!!!!
  • csuntum
    csuntum Posts: 2
    Options
    you have already done the hard part!!! Quitting smoking is so hard. WAY to GO!!!! The weight will come off for you. if you can quit smoking, you can do anything!:smile:
  • yamannan
    yamannan Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi for all,
  • christye96
    Options
    Thanks ya'll!
  • Proudmommiiof3
    Options
    Welcome =)