Smartphone?

Options
What smartphone do you use?

My HTC EVO 4g just bit the dust (had it for two years and been through a lot).

I'm more of a Android fan, so probably won't go to the iPhone route. May just get the HTC EVO 4G LTE, but open to suggestions.

Anyone just really love their phone? I need to get one ASAP -- I forget to log my food without the MFP Ap.

Replies

• elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i'd suggest a samsung galaxy s3 or note 2. I am thinking of either as my contract is almost due and i have heard good word.
  • sergiotacchini
    Options
    Sony Xperia T, its awesome!!!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just got an iphone 4 for .99 cents Love it !
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a contract in 3 yrs and i like the Samsung galaxy Note2
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4GS.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i got the iPhone 4s 2 months ago and i absolutely LOVE it!:)

hate to break it to anyone, but

iPhones > androids
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh, and yes I love my iPhone 4GS. It's my phone, my ipod, my calculator, the way I log onto myfitnesspal, my weather channel, my... everything? Almost. I have a husband for the rest.
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Note 2 is great if you like not putting it in your pocket EVER! I tried with one today and unless you have super large pockets, it's not fitting in all the way. It was just way too big for a phone.

I have an iphone5 and I love it, although it's not that great of an upgrade over the 4s.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4S and very happy with it.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Blackberry!!!!!!! I've had mine for over 2 years and never had any problems with it!! Excited to upgrade to a more "current" phone but hey - mine still works great, without any problems, and I use it nonstop!!
  • Jeremyjly
    Options
    Such a debate, even among my friends. I have die hard iPhoners and then others who live their droids.

I like the Galaxy III... Hmm Decisions.
  • xTiffersx
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Steller.
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have the Motorola RAZR M and I love it. Got it at the Wal-Mart Kiosk for only $79 and they had it working on my Verizon plan before I left the store. It is not quite as big as the GSIII, but it is perfect for me.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have the HTC Sense, but I got it more than a year ago, so it's probably not the newest, coolest thing out there.

I like it a lot. It does everything I need it to do.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy SIII

^^this^^ I just got mine this week and so far, I love it!
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I used to have a crackberry ... was never more happier than when I got the Samsung Galaxy III ... totally epic in my opinion
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    S3 looks great, I nearly got the S2, but I have the LG Prada 3, its fab.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've got Galaxy Y. I got it because it's one of the cheapest smartphones out there. For a long while I refused to get a smartphone until I realized it would help me with daily things. It has everything I need. :) If I could afford something bigger I'd probably get one, which will be more comfortable, but I love my little gadget. :)