Craming it down my throat

Options
2»

Replies

• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Rest and feed your body appropriately so you can heal. Do not focus on numbers via mfp.

You didn't build any muscle overnight, and you aint gonna lose it over a night or two either with a calorie deficit due to being sick.

Focus on getting better. And....have a protein shake if you feel so inclined.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Irony, at it's finest.

I don't think you understand the meaning of "irony". But even if it was used correctly, just because I didn't love your thread about vagina jokes doesn't mean I don't enjoy sexual humor. Take your pissiness elsewhere.
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Sigh, was that not the answer you wanted? It was the right answer.

What do you want to hear so someone can come along and tell you that.

Well, I've been on mfp long enough to realize that it's better to get multiple answers on here. No offense to the lovely lady who replied to me but there are a lot of people on here with no f*ckin' clue what they're talking about. So yes, I bumped to solicit more answers. Bite me.

You are sure Friendly. :-)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Irony, at it's finest.

I don't think you understand the meaning of "irony". But even if it was used correctly, just because I didn't love your thread about vagina jokes doesn't mean I don't enjoy sexual humor. Take your pissiness elsewhere.

Seems like YOUR ^^ pissiness needs to go eslewhere.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You're really rude and obnoxious!
  • tammyb724
    tammyb724 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie here, and I'm a bit dismayed at the level of crudeness and disrespect.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Actually I wasn't referring to just that comment. You have been pissy to all the comments that you didn't agree with, so please give me another "reason" why you are being pissy?

Edit: Your response to the newbie's comment proved why I said you need to take your pissiness ELSEWHERE!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    If you were diagnosed with it, meaning you're on antibiotics. You'll start feeling almost 100% in about 24 hours. At least I usually do with strep.
  • Emma_Problema
    Options
    If you were diagnosed with it, meaning you're on antibiotics. You'll start feeling almost 100% in about 24 hours. At least I usually do with strep.

Thanks. That's what the doc told me. And also not contagious in 24 hours! yay! I can still work on Sunday! Lol. But thanks. I haven't gotten strep since I was a kid and I remember it being awful and that's about it. So I didn't know how long I'd be out of the gym and eating 700 calories of carbs.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie here, and I'm a bit dismayed at the level of crudeness and disrespect.

Go be dismayed elsewhere, then. There are lots of boards and lots of people on here. I'm sure you can find the friends you're looking for. It's a pretty basic rule of the internet. If you don't want to read it, don't click on it. I think you probably knew better than to click on a title that said "cramming it down my throat" if crudeness bothers you. Different strokes, different folks.

RollingEyes1.gif

Says the person that is complaining about how people thought you were lame for bumping after 13 minutes. Just saying.
  • kmburne
    kmburne Posts: 21
    Options
    I hope you are feeling better soon.
  • Emma_Problema
    Options

Says the person that is complaining about how people thought you were lame for bumping after 13 minutes. Just saying.

yeah....I didn't complain about that. Didn't even mention it I don't think. I just thought that was unnecessarily snarky. I wanted to bump, so I did. The end. And I don't see how that has anything to do with me telling someone to look at other boards if they found the content offensive. I bumped it so more people would see it and answer me, not so that people who had already decided they didn't like the topic would reply. I don't think people usually change their minds on that. But thanks for going from helpful to unnecessarily rude.
  • Emma_Problema
    Options
    [/end thread]

Tired. Sick. Arguing is pointless. Good night, ladies.
This discussion has been closed.