who is in your Profile pic?

Options

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Where do you train at. My daughter trains at the USOTC in Colorado Spgs. Before that at the USOTC in Michigan. And congratulations lots of dedication.
  • natalia221
    Options
    It's cool to know everyones stories and reasoning behind their profile picture.

Mine is of me, I couldn't stop laughing and a picture was snapped.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    It's cool to know everyones stories and reasoning behind their profile picture.

Mine is of me, I couldn't stop laughing and a picture was snapped.

its a beautiful picture!!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Love this post, thanks for posting. I like seeing what people look like, especially with how much we spill our hearts out on some of these posts. I really like to hear the stories behind them too.

Mine is me, going down the slide at the carnival a month or so ago. Not only could my butt stay in it's own lane, my hips could fit up the extremely tiny stair case that goes up them. I've always had a HUGE butt, but after training to walk a half marathon (walked it last Oct) my butt and hips have melted away, so it's so new for me to not turn around and take people, small children or objects out. I don't think I've ever felt as proud as I did that day, I didn't need to sit on the side lines and watch my daughter have fun, I got to join in and I have pictures to prove it

I totally agree about taking pictures now. I've been looking for good before pictures and I have very few. I learned very quickly how to hide behind my daughter in pictures :laugh:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    My wife, Jan, and I. At My parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Love this post, thanks for posting. I like seeing what people look like, especially with how much we spill our hearts out on some of these posts. I really like to hear the stories behind them too.

Mine is me, going down the slide at the carnival a month or so ago. Not only could my butt stay in it's own lane, my hips could fit up the extremely tiny stair case that goes up them. I've always had a HUGE butt, but after training to walk a half marathon (walked it last Oct) my butt and hips have melted away, so it's so new for me to not turn around and take people, small children or objects out. I don't think I've ever felt as proud as I did that day, I didn't need to sit on the side lines and watch my daughter have fun, I got to join in and I have pictures to prove it

I totally agree about taking pictures now. I've been looking for good before pictures and I have very few. I learned very quickly how to hide behind my daughter in pictures :laugh:

Kiffy, Playing with my kids is the very best part!!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Just me.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    It's usually me, sometimes it's The Lady Of Shalott by John William Waterhouse (my favorite artist!). The Lady is also known as the Lily maid of Astolat (hince my UN) or Elaine of Astolat-I'm a bit of an Arthurian legends freak.
    My ticker is Rogue and Gambit (my fave couple from X-Men) I grew up reading the comics and watching the old 90's show.
  • xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    Options
    My hiking boot clad feet atop Calloway peak, and a slice of my husband's leg.

Now I don't feel so weird.. My profile pic is my feet too! Not anyplace special, though. Just the front yard of my mom's old house.
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    My hiking boot clad feet atop Calloway peak, and a slice of my husband's leg.

Now I don't feel so weird.. My profile pic is my feet too! Not anyplace special, though. Just the front yard of my mom's old house.

I don't like how everything else looks in a picture, yet... Maybe when I get closer to my goal I'll post a more recent full body picture.
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Mine it the best yellow lab puppy boy in the world. Bodacious (Bodi) Adams. why? because it is the cutest picture I have ever taken and I love to look at it. :love: He is also on my ticker.

That pic is ADORABLE!

And mine's my besties and me. Dee on the right and Kathleen on the left. Both of them are on MFP but no longer active. And the why is because I like the picture. :smile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I have several and rotate 'em once in a while. Me, or me and my wife, or me before/after. Wife has a great one of us on my old Harley back in '87 - I should steal it.
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Me and my man....I hope everyone can tell who is who. LOL :tongue:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Me in the back of the picture and my boyfriends sister, Amanda, up front.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Me and my cat Andre'.
  • amandaklempay
    Options
    Just me almost three years ago on my wedding day
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    me in my most expensive bellydance costume!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

Kiffy, Playing with my kids is the very best part!!

My daughter is my biggest motivation and playing with her has to be the best reward, next to living longer to watch her grow.
  • paige2010
    paige2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It was Clark Kent from Smallville, then Echo from Dollhouse, now Buffy. I like sci fi and don't like how I look at the minute. I'm also enjoying being anonymous :D
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Myself and my Manda high up at Grandfather Mountain