Has anyone heard about green coffee bean?

Options
13»

Replies

• almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    ok I got it , Don't look for a magic bullet. Thanks for the kick in the A****
    :heart:
  • jrgarza72
    jrgarza72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my husband and I have both tried the bean for the last month and haven't lost a single thing. Now I am trying the good old fashioned way through this website....my input should be less than my output. Good luck if the beans work for you
  • MizMegan
    Options
    Hi, I heard that green coffee bean helps you loose weight? Has anyone every used this? Where do you buy it and what should you look for? A friend of mine told me this works great, She lost 20lbs on it. Not sure if this is safe. Thanks for any input.
    A horrible idea.

The only thing that should be done with coffee beans is roast them, grind them up and pour boiling water through them.

More-so this ^

Yes, also this.

And trying to loose weight is useless. Doesn't work. You can try to lose weight instead.

OMG I'm so loving that you corrected that. I get totally OCD about spelling.
  • pattycakes10117
    pattycakes10117 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    yep. I have a little bottle of it right here.....but because I do not know much about it....I have not taken any.
    Dr. Oz suggests Green Coffee Bean and or Raspberry Keytone. I have both....just not sure about them.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    yep. I have a little bottle of it right here.....but because I do not know much about it....I have not taken any.
    Dr. Oz suggests Green Coffee Bean and or Raspberry Keytone. I have both....just not sure about them.

how much did they cost?
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Save you money. Eat at a reasonable caloric deficit.

This.
    this

This.

And one more time... just to make sure you get the point.

^this
  • sherilisready
    Options
    I have heard of them. Take it from me or all of us. There is no miracle pill or shake. Calorie counting and exercise.