Seriously...

Options

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    What DO they teach in schools, these days. *

Where is this quote from? You will win a prize!

Would it be trolling if I knew and said here?
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    One time someone disagreed with me on here so I reported them to a mod. No one should disagree with me.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Also...

Welcome_e35867_1928288.jpg
  • Off_The_Record
    Options
    Unfortunately we can not all be lucky enough to have lives filled with meaning, adventure, comedy, and friendship, and those who are not lucky tend to turn to MFP and other forums to feel worth.

Don't let them get you down. They are called "trolls" for a reason.

No one "trolled" her. Also, just because someone disagrees does not make them a troll.

I never called anyone in particular a troll, nor did I say that she was trolled. I just stated a fact, sorry you misread. :wink:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we can not all be lucky enough to have lives filled with meaning, adventure, comedy, and friendship, and those who are not lucky tend to turn to MFP and other forums to feel worth.

No one "trolled" her. Also, just because someone disagrees does not make them a troll.

I never called anyone in particular a troll, nor did I say that she was trolled. I just stated a fact, sorry you misread. :wink:

You said, "Don't let them get you down. They are called 'trolls' for a reason." Does that not infer that it was "trolls" getting her down?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

You said, "Don't let them get you down. They are called 'trolls' for a reason." Does that not infer that it was "trolls" getting her down?

and awaayyyyyyy they gooooooooooo
  • girls_day
    Options
    people are rude everywhere :(
    youtube, yahoo, this place you name it
    there will always be rude people
    all we can do is try to ignore :o
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Joined in May 2011
    Post "Rude people" thread

ISHYGDDT
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,041 Member
    Options

Well, trolls are scary in Seattle....

Troll.jpg
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Tone is completely missing from forums. To me what the lady wrote wasn't rude - it was possibly your perception of it which can change with the way you feel at the time.

The forum is meant to be helpful - try not to take things to heart there are always going to be rude people in life and on the net. Take the positive, leave the negative and carry on and acheive your own goals. :)
  • Contrarian
    Options

Troll.jpg

Eek! A troll! That picture is getting me down!
  • Off_The_Record
    Options

Maybe that's what you took it as. Sorry, but that's not my problem. Should I have put more spaces in between my sentences? lol

You make me laugh.

I can't wait to see what you are going to try to knit-pick now :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,041 Member
    Options

Troll.jpg

Eek! A troll! That picture is getting me down!

Oh. Sorry, didn't know you are a 1970 Volkswaggen Beetle. My apologies.
  • Contrarian
    Options

Maybe that's what you took it as. Sorry, but that's not my problem. Should I have put more spaces in between my sentences? lol

You make me laugh.

I can't wait to see what you are going to try to knit-pick now :smile:

I was merely looking for clarification. No one is nit-picking.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I hurt your feeling Melnia... I was not trying to be rude, only trying to make sure that the poster was not getting mixed/mis- information. There are ppl on here that will tell you it is ok to net negative cals for the day and I thought that you were saying that also and that is so NOT healthy for anyone that I wanted to make sure she knew not to do that. I do apologize if I came across as rude in your opinion....
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    this-thread-again-good-grief-jpg.3330

People can be rude. You cannot control this. That's life. Take what you want from this site, interact with the ones you feel are nice, block the rude ones, leave the rest alone.

/end

This would work, if you could really block them. I blocked some bish yet she can still comment on my forum posts. How does that even make sense?
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This sure beats arguing back and forth with myself.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    this-thread-again-good-grief-jpg.3330

People can be rude. You cannot control this. That's life. Take what you want from this site, interact with the ones you feel are nice, block the rude ones, leave the rest alone.

/end

This would work, if you could really block them. I blocked some bish yet she can still comment on my forum posts. How does that even make sense?

you cant see me but I can see you
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Sorry if I hurt your feeling Melnia... I was not trying to be rude, only trying to make sure that the poster was not getting mixed/mis- information. There are ppl on here that will tell you it is ok to net negative cals for the day and I thought that you were saying that also and that is so NOT healthy for anyone that I wanted to make sure she knew not to do that. I do apologize if I came across as rude in your opinion....

See? She didn't mean to be rude and was just trying to help the OP. And everyone lived happily ever after.

The End.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    your online, so don't take things personally.