Women answer only please :D

Options
2»

Replies

• stephaniern21
    Options
    I get the worst cravings and mood swings for about a week- it is insanity I tell you!! Sometimes if it gets really bad I'll just let my body have what it wants and it eases off, but other times I just drink a glass of water and shove my mouth with peas- like tons of them! (idk why, but they seem to cure my cravings?) I usually just try to eat low calorie things so that mentally it feels like I'm eating more than usual. If you must eat the bad, then just get a really good work out in so you feel like you've balanced it out! Goodluck girl... at least from all these responders you know you're not alone! hehe
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if this is just me but a week before is the worse :(

I have noticed when the cravings come on I eat a lot of very dark greens like collard greens/kale/lettuce etc and it seems to help. I am not sure if its just my body wanting something found in these foods or what :)
  • kacilynn06
    Options
    You know I get the same way I feel like i could eat the legs off a table. I like to take a little Almased it helps curve the cravings about 4 tbsp when I fell a craving then I eat a little something, can be a little expensive but is a great protein shake is best one I've seen at helping to curve cravings and give energy. Also eat, just find low call foods you can graze on that are yummy. during the time your pmsing if its only a few days give yourself some extra calories to flex with. I totally recommend the hungry girl cook book and recipes has alot of alternatives so you can eat what you crave and not have to feel bad about it later and it wont blow your daily calories.
  • albertha
    albertha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is probably not going to be the response you want to hear; but i personally feel that the more that something is forbidden the more desirable it becomes to us; eat what you crave don't over indulge; it s only a week enjoy it; get back on track with exercising routine immediately; while am sensible about my eating habits and i exercise regularly, i DO NOT believe in self deprivation, thats no fun.

have a cookie
  • AprilHead
    AprilHead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I eat frozen grapes and cry into romance novels.