Friends!!! Encouragement!!! Let's do this!!!

Options
Hey everyone

I did this once and lost a lot.... but I gained it back. I think it is because I did it alone... this time I have LOVED the encouragement and updates in my news feed and I want more! Who's with me?

Feel free to add me, leave a message, tell me about yourself and how I can best support/encourage you!

Thanks!

-Mighty Maddie:happy:

Replies

• atthompson27
    atthompson27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I fell off the wagon a few years ago after dropping 50lbs. I'm tired of feeling fat & self-conscious. Let's get it together, together :)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a very loyal friend and I would love to help you and would love some encouragement as well. Please feel free to add me if you like! Good luck to you!
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    I'm down, Game On...no stoppin!!!
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I share encouragement and criticism. Ill tell you when you're hot and try to help you when your not!! Sorry didn't mean to rhyme like a dork.
  • lagatha21
    Options
    I am with you too!!! I also lost about 35 lb and gained it all back and more.....I am tired of doing this on my own too, so I hope I can also find new friends and new stories that can motivate me to keep going....Today is my first day with MFP and I am super excited to start tomorrow...
  • pickthingsup
    pickthingsup Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    fell free to add me, on here all the time and have a great support group.
  • angelizer
    Options
    ive been on here for around 3 months now been doing alright by myself but think its about time i get some friends on here.
    add me if you'd like
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :) I love this site and am always looking for & giving support :) that goes for anybody looking for new friends :)
  • jkaminsky
    jkaminsky Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    count me in feel free to add me in