Ugh, Ugh, Ugh

Options
Got some bad news yesterday--career/life goal related. Completely ruined the rest of my day. Did what any healthy person would do--drank a lot of tequila. Ok, I'm a lightweight, it didn't take much. :tongue:

But I have no motivation to go about my day. Really wanted to call out sick to work, and I would have if I didn't have a conference to go to tomorrow. 5 pm seems so far away!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Send some love, people!

Replies

• eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Got some bad news yesterday--career/life goal related. Completely ruined the rest of my day. Did what any healthy person would do--drank a lot of tequila. Ok, I'm a lightweight, it didn't take much. :tongue:

But I have no motivation to go about my day. Really wanted to call out sick to work, and I would have if I didn't have a conference to go to tomorrow. 5 pm seems so far away!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Send some love, people!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Understand the ups and downs of life. But today is a new day. You're not alone. It sucks when things change that you can NOT control. So take control of what you can, which is what you eat and your exercise...and hopefully these things will improve your mood too. No sense in letting "them" win by sabotaging yourself. When stuff like this happens, usually something better comes along. And when it does, you'll be more than ready for it!!! Sending :heart: :heart: :heart: your way.
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the bad news :mad: Hopefully something good can come of it With any luck you will be busy at work and the time will fly by. Take your frustrations from yesterday and re-direct them to have a fantastic day today :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I hope you feel better today. And you know, sometimes unexpected changes/challenges are good. They open the door to new, better things... Today is a new, brighter day!!! Hugs :flowerforyou:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the bad news:flowerforyou: Looking back on my life sometimes the bad news were for the best... I could be married to the town rebell( I thought was the hottest guy around) or have the job that I wanted and be financially set but wouldn't have a private life or be on my second heart attac. What I'm trying to say is it might look bad now but in hindsight it might have been a good thing . So don't worry to much about it, something better might be right around the corner.:drinker:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

Send some love, people!

:cry: I know how you feel, I got bad news yesterday but I didn't get to drink :grumble: I really don't want to be here either.

I say we run and just leave work for the day:sad:
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Guys, thanks for your support. At least it's almost lunch time here. :love:

Sculley, I'm ready whenever you are! Come pick me up!!