Replies

• Dani_Strength
    Dani_Strength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Keep up the AMAZING work!!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about not being able to tell. I started out at 340, and it wasn't until I'd lost almost 100 pound before I finally started to see a difference. Though other people noticed right away. You are doing great, keep up the good work!! :)
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see the difference! You are doing an awesome job and keep up the great work!! If you look at your face in the first pic and compare it to now your face looks a lot thinner! Keep it up because you are getting healthier every day!! :drinker:
  • kittymari
    kittymari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    keep it up girl! Looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    76 pounds is astonishing! Keep up the good work and be the most healthy, beautiful you you can be!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I think the loss is obvious--especially in the stomach. Plus, this might be an NSV (non-scale victory): You are standing up STRAIGHT in the last pic--compared with the first pic. I think that is GREAT!!

And let me say CONGRATS on what you have done so far!! That is just absolutely GREAT!!
  • hopefullyoptimistic
    Options
    congratulations, you are doing so well and are a real encouragement to others :-)
  • pmcovert415
    pmcovert415 Posts: 1,472
    Options
    That is awesome! And you can definately tell a difference and I know from loosing 71lbs myself you have got to feel better!!! Keep going girl you got this!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    75lbs is insane!! Get it girl!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Pics are a wonderful motivator!! Keep up the hard work!~
  • Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! It is so obvious! Especially in your face! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Devjfl1
    Devjfl1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! You are doing TERRIFIC!!!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome job. Congratulations on all your hard work. You should be VERY proud of yourself :drinker:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You are doing so amazing!!! Keep it up!
  • sdomski1
    Options
    Well... WE CAN TELL!!!! Great work! Look at your face!!!! Thinner and GLOWING!!!
  • sam0828
    sam0828 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and you look great! I just joined. I lost 56 lbs on my own in one year. I still need to lose another 60 lbs. I love being inspired by people like you!
  • Rainbowtop74
    Rainbowtop74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    keep up the great job!
  • Stila562
    Options
    Your doing great hun, keep up the good work, is all worth it i promise.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    you are doing fantastic!!! = D
  • 5gerry3
    Options
    well done you i cannot wait to see some results keep it up xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!