I'm 5'3"

Options
13»

Replies

• yueyuer
    yueyuer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3".... I was able to maintain 112 lbs without any diet for 2 years even after I turned 30... but since my life had some dramatic change I am currently weighing 130lbs and had to replace my whole wardrobe...

Working on getting back to 112lbs now, friend me please!!! I need more encouragement and motivation!!!
  • lmkuhn596
    lmkuhn596 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'3 1/2" here too. It is so hard being short....no where to hide a few extra pounds...lol Was up to 175 and at 143 right now. Looking to hit at the very least 125. Back in the day was 110 but think being that small again will be awfull...I am 45 and see so many my age going back to 20' s weight and they look old and sick! My oppinion anyway. Looking for supportive friends in the same boat....I added new friends for the new year but their weight loss issues r so diff than mine. I need to cut calories and exercise....I have noticed alot eat alot and that does not work for me! I am 1000 cal a day and need to exercise too....without both I lose NOTHING!
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have some pics in my profile....they are more like my current...
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", started at 86kgs (190lbs) and got down to 60kgs (132lbs) but back up to 65kgs (143lbs). Need to get to at least 45-50kgs (100-110lbs) until I won't look fat thanks to having no boobs and huge bum!! :'(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!