From 320 pounds to 148-Lots of Pics

Options

Replies

• MizManda180
    MizManda180 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration. You look great! :-)
  • graciepecie
    graciepecie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wowwww! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing! That inspires me!!
  • carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think you rock!!! Well done! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • juliedor
    juliedor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow,well done!You look wonderful.You should be very proud of yourself.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look beautiful! I commend you for all the hard work you are doing and all the self love. You are such an inspiration!
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you look amazing well done on losing more than half your body weight, fantastic achievement ;) x
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    well done what an inspiration :)
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, what an inspiration. I got goose pimples and filled with tears.
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    excellent work, thanks for sharing, such an inspiration
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    Wowwwwww!!! That's great! 172 pounds is a person!! It's extraordinary,congrats!! Do you have any tips that help you when you diet? :)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    holy badass awesomess batman! you're incredible!
  • aminarand
    aminarand Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Love reading and seeing pictures of people like you shedding SO much weight!! I am very impressed. You have lost the MOST I have seen on this!!
    Just amazing!!

WELL DONE and thanks for sharing, you have stopped me from eating a piece of that chocolate cake I really want!!

Thanks..
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    fantastic! so amazing!!
  • shakeupyourdiet
    Options
    You have totally inspired me WOW congratulations, you look like a completely different person :happy:
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! What a difference. Any secrets you'd like to share? I also started at over 300lbs. I feel like I will never get under 200.

I took it one chunk at a time. When I looked at the larger goal, I would get overwhelmed and depressed. Taking it 5-10 pounds at a time really helped me stay focused.

This could be controversial to some, but when I started, I knew there was NO way I was going to be able to cut out certain "bad" foods. I told myself that those were "treat" foods to be eaten in moderation. I get into a very disordered mindset if I label foods "good" or "bad".

Not reading the whole thread, but... wonderful job and great advice! Thank you for sharing! You're a beautiful person!
  • jdmoffat
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look great. I need to lose 50 pounds. I think I found my inspiration.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation! Thanks for posting
  • heygirl1000
    heygirl1000 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! You look great! Way to keep it up!! Great inspiration to us all! Thanks for posting this!
  • anthonywyse
    Options
    Congrats!! It's so nice to see someone make such a change for themselves.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!