Replies

• Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    wow! great transformation! congrats! :)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    wow thank you such motivation! You look beautiful!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. You look soooo much younger now!

Also, your hair looked beautiful on your wedding day! :flowerforyou:
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing transformation!!
  • MZMONA8203
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! Great job. I just started yesterday on this diet. Do you have any tips. Hugs
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congratulations on all your hard work. Thanks for the share and the pics :drinker:
  • kyricus
    kyricus Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing! What an inspiration!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    THIS is what I'm working toward. I'm going from 367 to 180 (maybe less). I'm about halfway there. What an inspiring post. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful you really inspire me to keep at it !!!!:happy:
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD, You look like a totally different person. You have done an amazing job. Well done you. You should be so proud of what you have achieved. CONGRATULATIONS.XXX
  • sdomski1
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    wow ...is your husband supporting you?

Yes. After many failed attempts, I told him that he was going to lose me if he didn't support me. Either I was going to end up dead or I would have to leave. I couldn't live like that anymore.

He didn't have to join me for walks or go to the gym with me, but I asked him to at least give me some support to keep pushing forward.

He's lost close to 50 pounds!

You look AWESOME and you have done an amazing job with your health! So proud of you!!

Yeha, I was on this page with my husband too...I told him WE have to do something because I couldnt keep treating us all different with food...eventho he has supported me most of the way. He started working with me, just recently, on getting the FAMILY FOOD healthier and himself healthier as well.
  • KimZM
    KimZM Posts: 21
    Options
    That's awesome I started at 330 so I have a ways to go...you did amazing and inspire me
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    oh my goodness. that is so amazing.. WTG..
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • reedusf
    reedusf Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    *sings* Did you ever know that you're my hero! J/K but seriously I so needed this today. I don't see many 300+ women success stories. You give me hope!
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would love if you could give me advice encouragement anything. I want to be where you are. :) Wonderful pictures.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    U look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!