Any 27 y/o females out there without kids?

Options
Don't get me wrong - I love kids. I want to be a mother myself and I, in fact, am just jealous of those whom are already moms at my age.

However, I feel like my story isn't comparable to theirs. I didn't gain my weight during a pregnancy, I didn't lose a little while I breastfed and I can't carry my kid around on my hip for exercise.

I started fat. I was born at almost 11 pounds and stayed a chubby kid growing up. I don't remember ever not being the chubby kid with cute squeeze-able cheeks. Sports, gym class and recess were all rough. As a teenager, I had "such a pretty face" and "what a great personality." BARF. I wanted a boyfriend. And I wanted to wear cute clothes. As an adult, I have yo-yo-ed all over the place. I'm still that girl "with a pretty face". Well damnit, I want to be HOT, SEXY, SMOKIN', BANGIN', a TEN, etc.

Here I am. Back at my almost-heaviest (I think I'm about 8-15 pounds away .. who knows we don't get on the scale when we get that big.) Ready to make a LIFESTYLE change. And I need more support, from as many of you that are willing to give it. Trust me, I will support you as well - it will only help us all in our own journeys.

FRIEND ME.

Replies

• archer0599
    Options
    I'm 28 with no kids. And I hear ya, I'm the biggest I've ever been and I can't blame it on pregnancy. I haven't been "skinny" since I was 9. I just want to be able to look in a mirror and be happy with myself.

Feel free to add me!
  • chrissymcmurray
    Options
    26 no kids, I'd be more than happy to help support you on your journey.
  • craftycatlady
    craftycatlady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    26 and child free (except for my two wonderful cats). I've met lots of amazing women my age and younger that have had children and are in incredible shape, so I can see where you're coming from! Friend requests always welcomed.
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    28 and don't have kids (of my own). I have an 11 year old step-son, whom I have helped in raising for over ten years. I did this (the weight) to myself, and don't have anyone else to blame...haha!
  • QueenJaneRoughly
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26, no kids. Feel free to add if you'd like. I log everyday :)
  • jpofit
    jpofit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me to for anyone that would like :) No kids, just committing to staying on track as well! Gained back a little of what I lost, and need if off to keep working towards my goal. I grew up expected to stay big for life - I'm Samoan -- Don't grow out of that!
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    27 year-old female here, no kids, forever in school :)
  • Emerald7777
    Options
    28 Years old with no children, whatsoever. If I had kids, I would know it ;) Feel free to add! I want a smoking body too!

I am in a long distance relationship and he's supposed to be out here in 5 months (I hope)!!! But, I have established that I am doing this weight loss and excercise FOR ME! And me only!! I am not even at the point of considering having children right now LOL.

But that's ok...to each their own! One day perhaps. But this is my goal for now!!! To be healthy and, yes, feeling more confident and sexy on a date would be lovely too.

-Angela-
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Friended! The only kids I have are two of the four-legged and feline variety!
  • sveltekitty
    Options
    I'm 31 with no kids. Feel free to friend me, I'm happy to cheer you on!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    26 with no kids! Add me :) pic is my niece haha
  • notyourpalbuddy
    Options
    I like your spunk! LOL

No kids, twenties, and ready to make a change myself :D
  • d_evans
    Options
    Hello, I'm 28 with no kids and also looking for female friends about my age!
    Please feel free to add me, and lets all encourage each other!!! :-)
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    30 with no kids here. Friend request sent :smile:
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am 28 with no kids....My weight is down to me. I got dow to target weight last year but have now pretty much regained most of it back due to poor self control on my night shifts and no exercise.Well the excuses stop here...

I'm bringing sexy back LOL

Feel free to add me anyone
  • hopestreet2470
    hopestreet2470 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 27 with no kids and would love some new friends to help me along while I improve my health during 2013

Its going to be a great year !!
  • sapf
    sapf Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    27 - no kids here as well.
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 in June and kiddy free. None of my girlfriends have kids, only one is engaged. Of the 100 girls in my year 12 class maybe six are married and no bubba's yet
  • SarahStrawberry
    SarahStrawberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 26 and have no kids. I'm the same most of my friends on MFP do have children and although they're supportive there's always a bit of me thinking "it's not quite the same". At least they have an excuse! This was alllll me! :/

Anyway always looking for new friends and I am determined that 2013 will be the year I stop being "that fat girl".

Add me!
  • MikaW1984
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mika and I'm 28. I have 26 kids, but only because I'm a teacher! Not sure I could deal with having any at home as well (although maybe some day).

I've been starting to lose weight for 10 years now, but the beginning of 2012 saw me at my biggest weight ever. Lost a stone last year, but still 4 and a half left to go. I'm happy to support others, and could do with a bit of support myself, so feel free to add me as a friend :)

xx