The Firm gets no love around here..

I have tried the 30 Day Shred...which everyone seems to think is the thing...

I have just tried The Firm...get thin in 30....

I haven't completed either workout series but let me just say this. The firm is a good workout. Just saying. 30DS workout gave me more burn in my muscles....but the The Firm had me more out of breath and sweating...

Now, to be fair, I have only tried level 1 of Jillian michaels 30DS, and in the Firm videos, there are 3 type, cardio, sculpt, and cardio&sculpt. I did the cardio one and I was super out of breath.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Replies

• gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    I don't get this post. So you haven't finished either one but you are saying one is better than the other? If this is correct, it might be better to post a review after you have finished both programs. I'd be interested to hear about that experience. To be honest right now this review seems a little incomplete, but I'm glad you found something you like. Keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • scrook43
    scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
    I love the Firm videos, I've been doing them for years I have Firm Express but I prefer the older ones. They are much more controlled and use alot heavier weights. You should give them a try. The Firm Time Crunch is my favorite. Its from the early 90's but will kick you butt.
  • Cdoug99
    Cdoug99 Posts: 23 Member
    I don't get this post. So you haven't finished either one but you are saying one is better than the other? If this is correct, it might be better to post a review after you have finished both programs. I'd be interested to hear about that experience. To be honest right now this review seems a little incomplete, but I'm glad you found something you like. Keep it up :flowerforyou:

I know, I'm going to be mixing them bc, I got a little bored on JM, but was a killer workout. Good point, i should have waited, but I'm really impatient :)
  • Cdoug99
    Cdoug99 Posts: 23 Member
    I love the Firm videos, I've been doing them for years I have Firm Express but I prefer the older ones. They are much more controlled and use alot heavier weights. You should give them a try. The Firm Time Crunch is my favorite. Its from the early 90's but will kick you butt.

I've got the Firm wave too and some of the ab/sculpt videos. I see many people buying these expensive ones and want the to know that the cheapos can be good too.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    I'll be sure to try The Firm the next time I'm in the market for a cardio fitness DVD.