I'll be 40 in 6 months. I WILL be 40 lbs. lighter!

Options
I'm pushing 40 and I have been unhappy with not only my weight but my overall health and energy level for many years. Something has to change. That something is ME!

I have 60+lbs to lose but I would love to have at least 40 of that gone by my birthday in July. I am a mom of four and a full time student working part time out of the home. I will graduate in the spring of 2014 which is my goal to have it all off! I can't wait to start my new teaching career and I can't think of any better way to do it than with a new wardrobe, a healthy attitude and lots of energy to help me keep up with a classroom full of middle school kids!

I am hoping to find some encouragement and support from new friends on this site and I will return that support and plenty of encouraging words in return.

Replies

• cangelinab
    cangelinab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck with your health goals! I have similar goals. I will be 30 in exactly 6 months from today and I am hoping to lose at least 20 lbs by then. It would be nice to go for 30 lbs by 30 (after seeing your post) but I don't think that is really plausible at 1 lb per week. Oh well, I am just looking forward to being lighter and healthier. I too have to keep up with children in a classroom...little ones though :o) From 1 teacher to another, good luck! I am sure if you stay motivated and give 100% you will reach your goals!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    And I turn 60 in July. I hope to be close to 60 off by then. Let's keep in touch.