Any other runners out there?!

Options
Looking for a few friends who enjoy running as much as I do! I am jumping back on the wagon and would love to get into some races this year, and get to know some people to share info with!

Replies

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Yep, I run, upping mileage for triathlon in the summer...at the mo...
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    ME! Running my first half marathon at the end of February :)
  • BriannaBanana831
    BriannaBanana831 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • runnerKVI
    runnerKVI Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    friend requests sent! I can't wait to lace up, just got myself some new pretty running shoes!
  • simplythefreakingbest
    Options
    I'm a newbie runner !! Loving it :) xx
  • MerBear1985
    Options
    I am just getting back into running after being out for 6 months with an injury...hoping to run my first half by September! Anyone can add me if you want to!
  • micromouse
    micromouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the London Marathon this year!!!
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you could say I run. ok, I run a lot. it's easier if you just look at my profile.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have become an addicted runner since Jan 2012 and LOVE IT!!
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Ran 2 out of 3 races last year, the last race was going to be the NYC marathon, but Sandy got in the way
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I've already signed up for 2 marathons, 2 half marathons and a 5k for this year (and I wonder where all my spending money goes...)
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Me!! I will send you a friend request. I am doing a 10K night trial run next Saturday, a 7-miler in February, a half marathon in April, a half marathon in May and a triathlon (my first!!) in August!
  • runningwild00
    Options
    I am!
  • solbchgal
    Options
    Hi! I'm what you call a chronic runner! I go through phases! Right now, I'm back in it. Just started running over the new year so far I am able to run about a mile and a half at a time. I know from past experience to start slow when upping my mileage. I've run a marathon in the past (Chicago) and did the San Diego Rock N Roll half marathon last June. Nice to meet you all!:happy:
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd consider myself a runner. I've slowed down now thanks to all the snow and ice covering my beautiful pavement (the treadmill just isn't as exciting). But this summer I ran 4 km (2.5 miles) every 2 days in about 26 minutes at my peak. I also participated in my first races ever! The first race was a 5km. The second was a 4.2km obstacle course. I didn't place in either race, but the fact that I made it to the finish line in both was a big ego booster. :) I plan on starting my training as soon as spring comes by and participate again for some medals this year.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I do run and participate in a running club but I also lift, bike ride & swim. Feel free to add me!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a 7 mile run! I pretty much squealed with joy when I saw temperatures were going to be above freezing today in Boston, despite having to dodge some snow & ice, the weather was perfect for a winter run!

I run pretty much exclusively but am looking to add in some strength now that I can't run outside as much. I just haven't found anything I love a much as running, which is something I never thought I'd say in A MILLION years

See my profile for my full story =)
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I love to run:). Feel free to send a friend request.
  • runningwild00
    Options
    What are people's running goals for 2013?
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenna and I'm a running addict. Still fairly new to it all and am working on building up my stamina to do a 5k then a 10k. Feel free to add me :)