Replies

• cburky911
    cburky911 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Can opened...worms EVERYWHERE!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I don't mean this to sound antagonistic, but...

Why wouldn't you try the remarkably effective MFP approach first?

(If I was more helpful, I'd provide a list of links to good starting points here. [Hey, one of my MFP friends, help me out with that list, could you please?])

Here's one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Yes, that's a great one. Thanks, newest MFP friend, for helping me out. (You've already proven yourself more useful than about half of my other friends.)

Jerk. I bludgeon ponies for you!! Srsly though, the road map link is extremely helpful.

Why would you automatically assume you were on the least useful half of my FL?
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Much cheaper than that hymen reconstruction surgery!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    First, sorry OP, if you wanted serious answers, but this is just too fun!

Also,
    I'm doing the liquid version. Only the blood. I think it should keep me young.

Made me LOL for real. You win!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

(If I was more helpful, I'd provide a list of links to good starting points here. [Hey, one of my MFP friends, help me out with that list, could you please?])

Here's one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Yes, that's a great one. Thanks, newest MFP friend, for helping me out. (You've already proven yourself more useful than about half of my other friends.)
    Usefulness was never part of the deal.

Neither was virginity.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I wanted to try it, but I discovered that I am disqualified. :angry:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Here's one:

Neither was virginity.

^this
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Here's one:

:angry:
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    i remember the days i use to have only virgins.....
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Not all virgins are fit and healthy, what's the goal of this diet?
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Can opened...worms EVERYWHERE!

:laugh:
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    on the serious side the author is J. J. Virgin. We just got the book in at the library I work at. I flipped through it, basically it wants you to stop eating gluten, eggs, soy, peanuts, corn and dairy. She suggests eating clean, lean protein, healthy fat, nonstarchy vegetables and high fiber low glycemic carbs. It does not look like she is giving anything new to the diet book world, it may however work for some people.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    how many virgins a day do you eat??

is she a still virgin after i eat her?? or do i have to get a new one each time.

FTW!!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    on the serious side the author is J. J. Virgin.

If I were going to write any type of how-to book I would change my name to something that doesn't make me sound like such a beginner. Just sayin
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    on the serious side the author is J. J. Virgin. We just got the book in at the library I work at. I flipped through it, basically it wants you to stop eating gluten, eggs, soy, peanuts, corn and dairy. She suggests eating clean, lean protein, healthy fat, nonstarchy vegetables and high fiber low glycemic carbs. It does not look like she is giving anything new to the diet book world, it may however work for some people.

And drink her branded protein shake every day...:huh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Here's one:

Neither was virginity.

^this

Over, and over, and over again
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Well, she is giving something, I mean "the virgin diet" how can that not sell?
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Well, she is giving something, I mean "the virgin diet" how can that not sell?

I'm not advocating the book, was just giving information from a librarian's point of view :)
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    how many virgins a day do you eat??

is she a still virgin after i eat her?? or do i have to get a new one each time.

hehehehe
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This sounds more like a lifestyle to me.... Will start tonight!