25 year old female looking for friends

Options
Hello,
My name is Sharon and I'm 25. I'm looking for friends who are busy but still have time to work out. I'm looking for someone to motivate me and keep me accountable and I will do the same for you! Please add me on MFP!!

Sharon

Replies

• FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey Sharon! I am a single mom working full time and a 4-h leader and drill team director so I definitely know how hard it is to work on weight loss while being so busy! I am also 25. I would love to help motivate you and support you on your journey and I could definitely use more support and people holding me accountable. I have sent you a friend request :)
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 27 work long hours and still workout. Happy to have more motivated buddies
  • sassy15241
    sassy15241 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

Rodeo_cowgirl....you are busy!!

I go to school part time, work full time as an assistant director of a child care center, teach a religious education class Sunday mornings and spend time with my boyfriend on the weekends!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I am the ultimate Jack of all trades, and I am always on the go! I managed a bookstore, operate my own Pet Spa, run a book blog, and review books for publishers on the side, while I still hit the gym 4-5 days a week. If I can do it, you can totally do it!!

I'd be happy to be your friend and help motivate you!
  • uhmmyess
    Options
    Hi there. I'm Kyra, age 20 and a full time college student who also has a job and no drivers license but I'm still managing to work out... but I need motivation to keep getting to the gym at least 3x a week. Add me :)
  • KitaT92
    KitaT92 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nekita. I'm 39 but I look 25....lol. Stay busy but always find time to hit the gym. #teammotivation
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 26 :)
  • kszumacher
    kszumacher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ditto,

I'm looking for myfitnesspal friends to help motivate and inspire me, let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Kat
  • sophiesummerdiet
    sophiesummerdiet Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I am also 25 and constantly busy (I'm a secondary school teacher) - I could do with more motivation so please add me!