Long term friends wanted...

Options
Hi! I am looking for some serious longterm friends. I have about 125 pounds that I am planning on losing, my goal is to lose 50 pounds this year, I lost 56 last year but, regained 26 pounds when a doctor told me not to lose any more for a few months..well, I was dumb and didnt maintain...so I started back at up on Wednesay and my 1st goal is to finish off knkocking off these 19.8 pounds that are left, and then start on my next 25#

if anyone would like to join me on our journey please feel free!

We can do this!

Replies

• lamby284
    lamby284 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I plan on sticking to this site and getting/giving advice to people. I only have 20 lbs to lose but I like to talk to people :)
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this with you !
  • Olahou
    Olahou Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Iʻm in. This is the year to do it!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You can add me dear! My weight loss goal is 108 pounds, I have lost 72 so far and have 36 to go. I'm sticking around after I hit my goal for maintanence.
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have faithfully posted for 155 days and am looking for friends that are determined too. I am not good everyday but I will eventually get there.
  • ALaureano2423
    ALaureano2423 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too have a significant amount of weight to lose and would love some new friends! :]
  • salhold80
    Options
    I am new to this and have 50lbs to loose so would love the support of like minded motivated people x
  • gmarie70
    Options
    I'm with you! I have 100 pounds to lose.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add Me. Been here everyday since I started and plan on being here everyday coming. Lost 50+ and have that much more to go :)
  • rosalindbishop
    Options
    This is my first day and i could also use some friends on my weight loss journey!
    Current: 191
    Goal: 175
  • burning_dragon
    Options
    Hi I have only just started this app today and only just found out about the friend options! I would love some like-minded people to chat too and give my support :)

It's hard for moral support at home as both my mom and sister don't need to lose any weight so can eat what they want and are always trying to tempt me! Xx
  • juss33
    juss33 Posts: 3
    Options
    I've just started today too, feel free to add me :smile:
  • danceym
    danceym Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm starting with 65 lbs and we'll see from there.
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have a significant amount of weight to lose as well and would love to be a source of encouragement to others as well as receive a little encouragement myself. Feel free to add me.
  • sarahlm20
    sarahlm20 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend! I am trying to lose weight too with a goal to lose a 2 stone this year, a stone every 6 months.
    I have between 42-56 pounds to lose!
  • anaduffy
    Options
    I would be happy to join you and would love to have the extra support
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to give more support and to find it!! Anyone can feel free to add me :D
  • naicf2013
    naicf2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! This is my second day and am already loving this site. I have struggled with my weight for years. Found comfort in food when the marriage wasn't so good and when it was! LOL Also had thyroid cancer in 2011 (removed and cancer free) and a hysterectomy last year, so I seem to have to work much harder to lose anything.
  • nanniejulie
    Options
    you can add me i'm new to the sight and need all the support i can get :smile: