Replies

• shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    love me some hipbones! :D
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    My desired type is whatever my body is going to look like at 20% bf. I have a butt and probably will not lose it because I am doing squats, but if I do, I will love whatever I have.

This! :drinker: Although my goal is 23% Yay diversity in preferences!

Having been on both sides of the table, it takes a lot less energy and effort to love your body and natural shape than it does pinching and poking and hating all over it because you don't look like That Girl Over There.

Change what you can, and accept what you can't, and life will be good. :flowerforyou:

Whoever agrees, please join me in a body roll!

s6vh9.gif
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    What's wrong with working with (and being happy with!) the body you are meant to have, as opposed to desiring a body type that is virtually unattainable?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I could really understand this way of thinking. If I can't have dramatic curves, then I should dive fully into being skinny. But, actually I can be healthy, slender and curvy in the way that my body is. I agree with others that said just be your own best body by being healthy and fit. You don't need to meet an extreme either in curves or in skinny. There are other options.
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Shapely but not so skinny as to have hipbones or ribs showing. Soft but strong is my goal.
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im already hour glass figure. I just wanna tone up and run well before Basic training.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Curvy is a body shape, people can be curvy with prominent hipbones.

My aim is to just be happy with my body.
  • kathykatkitty
    kathykatkitty Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've got cures,,, the hourglass figure. I have let myself go so now I have 24 hour glass figue.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I've always been curvy, but finally have an hourglass figure. Just need to lose another 15 lbs and tone some more. For the first time in 20 years, I am getting happy about my body.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    My desired type is whatever my body is going to look like at 20% bf. I have a butt and probably will not lose it because I am doing squats, but if I do, I will love whatever I have.

Thank you! When I first opened this thread, I just couldn't bring myself to comment because I felt this was just getting people to focus negatively on themselves. I hate this...I don't like this...I really hope I get this when I lose weight etc.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Who cares if you get this thigh gap thing or if someone else has a certain figure. If this is the way you are going to go about your weight loss..by the time you reach your goals..you are still going to be dissatisfied with yourselves.

So again...hi-freakin'-5 to everyone who is all about just getting healthy and fit and ready to love themselves regardless of what attributes they may or may not have at their goals :)
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

Thank you! When I first opened this thread, I just couldn't bring myself to comment because I felt this was just getting people to focus negatively on themselves. I hate this...I don't like this...I really hope I get this when I lose weight etc.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Who cares if you get this thigh gap thing or if someone else has a certain figure. If this is the way you are going to go about your weight loss..by the time you reach your goals..you are still going to be dissatisfied with yourselves.

So again...hi-freakin'-5 to everyone who is all about just getting healthy and fit and ready to love themselves regardless of what attributes they may or may not have at their goals :)

Sing it!! Love this.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

s6vh9.gif

No matter whether you're chubby or skinny or curvy or bony.....

YO BODY IS SMANG-ABLE!!! SMASH IT AND BANG IT!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options

This! :drinker: Although my goal is 23% Yay diversity in preferences!

Having been on both sides of the table, it takes a lot less energy and effort to love your body and natural shape than it does pinching and poking and hating all over it because you don't look like That Girl Over There.

Change what you can, and accept what you can't, and life will be good. :flowerforyou:

Whoever agrees, please join me in a body roll!

s6vh9.gif
    I'll join you in a body roll!!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I'm a banana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sebRHInjg

evenly proportioned. Used to be a large banana lol
  • holliesmith9484
    holliesmith9484 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have an hourglass shape. Problem is, I have a saddlebag of excess skin hanging on my stomach from having kids. So, this hourglass shape ain't so sexy. ;) lol

How the heck do we get rid of this????
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhhh....not again.......

notaWAR.jpg
  • flabbytofabby
    Options
    I don't really care. Just let me be a healthy weight and able to wear figure hugging dresses and I'm good.

But ifi had to choose an ideal body shape for my, although I can't stand the woman... Kim kardashians
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhhh....not again.......

notaWAR.jpg

LOVE THIS! :)
  • fIashforward
    fIashforward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    To be honest I've always preferred bigger girls, not just "big", but properly fat.

Strange I know :)
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I have an hourglass shape. Problem is, I have a saddlebag of excess skin hanging on my stomach from having kids. So, this hourglass shape ain't so sexy. ;) lol

How the heck do we get rid of this????

There is always a fashionable solution

yTQBR.jpg

:tongue: