30DS or Pop Pilates

Options
I normally lurk (hi), but don't know who else to ask about this.

I've done 6 days of 30DS. I've totally changed out the cardio as 1) I live in an apartment and my downstairs neighbours would be unamused if I started doing jumping jacks above them (especially at 6AM) and 2) I have pretty sensitive knees that just don't do well with too much jumping because of past injuries. Instead, I'm doing intense hula hooping during the cardio slots.

So far, I'm not seeing any change at all. Scale or measurements. Am I just expecting results too soon? How soon did others see a difference?

I'm feeling a bit discouraged after reading all the amazing results I've seen on the forums and have been considering doing Pop Pilates videos instead (they're quiet, free, and there are enough that I could find some that my knees won't hate). Has anyone else had success with Pop Pilates?

Thanks!

Replies

• bettermistakes87
    bettermistakes87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I use to do 30ds before I messed up my back last year and it won't give you scale results, but it will change your body if you stick with it for the full 30 and keep a close eye on your diet. I've been doing pop pilates for the past few weeks aaaand I'm loving it! I love Cassie and I completely feel every muscle in my body (who knew you used your abs when you stapled something? ouch ouch ouch lol) Too soon to report on results but, it's free, it's fun, and if you stick with it you may end up with a bod like Cassie's ;)