What keeps you on your plan?

Options
2»

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Dont deprive yourself. You can still have some of the not so good stuff as long as its in moderation. If you deprive yourself of foods you enjoy, odds are you wont stick with any plan. You CAN do it. Good luck!
  • laurawand
    Options
    I have to get my mind in the right place first. But logging absolutely everything really helps, it keeps me from eating some unhealthy foods occasionally, because I just don't want to do the math about it all. Weighing daily too. And small changes! Small changes is the biggest thing. Your pictures are pretty, don't feel so down about your size!
  • breesasha
    breesasha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I try to stay on plan by not controlling what I eat so strictly. I mean I try to plan out what I'ma eat in advanced, like I know for breakfast I'll have cereal with soy milk or oatmeal, and a different soup for lunch, and by working out I try to make sure that I work out as much as I can on days when I know I'ma go out to eat or if I ate a lot over the weekend. I try not to worry so much about my daily count as long as I don't go over a certain number of calories for the week.