Bye Bye Muffin Top!

Options
So, I've tried MFP before and really loved the results (just fell off the bandwagon). My family is totally supportive, but I really need motivation buddies who are also on MFP. I've been laid-off from work and currently going back to school. All this down time has caused a "few" extra pounds to creep up!

My goals are :
1. Eat healthier
2. Exercise more (actually start)
3. Loose 25 lbs.

Who's with me? Just drop me a line and add me!

Alicia

Replies

• sally7857
    Options
    Hey Alicia, I just joined. I would love to be a buddy with you. And I will add you. I need to loose a bunch of weight. I need motivation. Have some workout videos I need to start using. Sally
  • btayl506
    btayl506 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals, mine are the same! Focusing on eating right and exercise :)
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hello Alicia. Great goals. We all need more support and motivation. Feel free to add me. Anyone else can also add me.
  • saherman77
    Options
    Yea! I love the topic title! Will you take. My muffin top with you? LOL! Good luck ladies! Feel free to add me, I'm a stay at home mom, age 35, two kids, from PA. :)
  • LisaWeir74
    LisaWeir74 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 10 lbs......I would love some support & motivation!
  • aicenhour81
    Options
    Alicia you've got this! Your positive attitude is going to get the 25lbs off you in no time. I'm glad you decided to take advantage of your time off, way to make the best of the situation, already a good start. What a wonderful way to start 2013 - strengthing your body and your mind.
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Alicia you can do this. I also have fallen off the bandwagon a time or two. It would be reat to have support to keep me going. I know I can lose the weight because I have done it before. you can add me.
  • the_new_me6
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive feed-back and friend requests!