31 Year Old with over 100 lbs to lose

Options
Hi Everyone. I am looking for some motivation. I have two young girls who need their momma to be around for a very long time. I am weighing at 286 lbs which is totally unhealthy. I need all the motivation I can get.

Replies

• Miller118
    Options
    You can add me if you need help....I will need some help along the way as well so we can help each other!
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I have found that the more people that hold me accountable, them more likely I am to stick to it.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi Lively,

I'd suggest filling in a bit of your profile - doesn't need to be too personal, but some specific goals can help your motivation (i.e. lose 5 pounds this month or whatever suits you).

Best of luck on this journey and remember persistence is key! You will probably fall off the wagon again and again, but get right back on, log it *all* and keep going! Slow, steady and small steps wins this race!
  • Suziekabluzie
    Options
    I am a mom like you with a lot to lose. Feel free to add me for motivation or just an ear.
  • MBowdoin
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also a 31yr old mom of three. I don't have as much to lose as you but I want to lose 65lbs. So we can help each other. I have a full time, job and also attend college online so my schedule is very busy. But if we all work together and help motivate each other all is possible. My outlook is always one step at a time. We didn't gain it overnight so we won't lose it overnight. I would love to be an ear for you or help in the motivation department.
  • sls41102
    sls41102 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a 32yr old mom of one. I am looking to lose at least 100lbs. I am like you and going to need some help and motivation from others. Anyone here please feel free to add me. We can help each other on our journey.
  • jevellgraham
    Options
    Name: Jevell G.
    Beginning Weight: 296.4 lbs
    Goal: 190
    Total weight loss needed: 106.4 lbs
    Height: 6' 2"
    Day: 26 (started December 10, 2012)

I would like to add more friends to keep me motivated. I am currently a graduate nursing student at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jevell
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    I am new to this mfp as well. Started going well. Just realised you could have friends. So I would love to motivate and be motivated. Add me if you like. Who ever. I have joined a gym and do my MFP daily. Very keen