UK female seeking friends/motivators !!

Options

Replies

• fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also live in Essex half the time (when I'm not at University in Somerset). I've already lost most of the weight but I'm still looking for fitness pals and I like to think I'm a good motivator. Feel free to add me!
  • Ideal2013
    Options
    Thank you for all the friendly messages requests etc . I will fill out front page when I have laptop back as currently just on my phone!!!
    What a friendly welcoming bunch : ))
    Xx
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Southwest here, anyone feel free to add me. I'm on all the time and comment/post quite a bit. Lost over 30 and got 11 to go, all via MFP and exercise.
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    live in Essex, work in London! but you already know that xx
  • Lorra32
    Options
    I'm in Essex and would also appreciate the help. I have shared my food dary for friends to see and would appreciate friends who would do the same to help with food ideas.

Good luck !
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Manchester now but originally from Kent. Would welcome any new UK friends that want to add me.
  • Mybellev
    Options
    From Essex but live in Newcastle.
  • Lenticular
    Lenticular Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I joined late Nov 2012, but have only properly started using MFP this week. Based in Oxfordshire and hoping to lose up to 80lbs in total so quite a bit to go. Looking for friends too, would be great to share with others who are going through the same thing :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in East Sussex. I've lost 55lbs so far and have another 10-15 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    hello feel free to add me also based in London and have around 50lbs to lose let's do this together :-)
  • vg8pr0
    vg8pr0 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just starting out and trying to figure the calories and exercises into my diary. I love the support that the message boards give you and it keeps me from falling of the wagon. The more friends the merrier.
  • kyrabeth1986
    kyrabeth1986 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im living in the midlands. Feel free to add me :)
  • sarieah
    sarieah Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Telford, Shropshire. Have about 20 lbs to lose, and need all the friends and support I can get! Feel free to add me :-)
  • kesiarosanna
    Options
    hi! i'm based in the south west, got 40 lbs to lose, feel free to add me (:
  • minkymoo64
    minkymoo64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i live in Kent and work in London and need lots of motivation and a massive kick up the bum - feel free to add me as a friend :wink:
  • briznik
    briznik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in Bristol. Been here since July - 16lbs down, 7 to go.

MFP definitely works better when you have a community to support you - so feel free to add me, I post little updates most days.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm living in Hampshire, originally from Newcastle. I've got 80ish lb to lose, so I could do with any support/motivation going, especially with going to the gym! I'll add you :)
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Bucks & started my journey again on 2nd January 2013 and have 74lbs to loose - I have been on here before & am happy to say have lost 20lbs since I first logged on here - so I will have lost 94lbs when I get to target!

Please feel free to add me & I am sure we can help each other out.

Let me know what you're doing fitness/eating wise & I will do all I can to motivate you - you can do it!

Vanessa :happy:
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, am based in Leeds. Lost 19 pounds but put 4 back on over christmas so I'm getting back on it with healthy eating and running! Feel free to add me :-)
  • cantignous
    Options
    Hi all you flab fighters
    I have decided to give dieting one more go. I'm 55 and 4 stone overweight and my knees are beginning to feel the strain. Any support and friends will be very helpful and I'm more than happy to help others on the same path.