Hey there, looking for motivational partners.

Options
Hey, I'm from the UK and I'm a 20 year old Computer Science Uni student, I'm here with the same goal as everyone else really, to lose weight and stay healthy.

Just looking for motivation partners and to share recipes and experiences :smile:

Replies

• nlange
    nlange Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am from North Carolina, USA. I am, as well, ready to sheds some additional pounds. I have lost 32 to date but the motivation has slowed.
    It would be a privileged to be a part of your journey!! :)
  • vaness1919
    vaness1919 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 26 years old trying to do the same. I became fully commited January 1st i'm doing good so far. I'm also a student and work part time. I would enjoy someone one to share tips and motivation with along the way. :smile:
  • MrsRossow
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lacey. I'm from North Dakota, USA. I too feel the need to have some people help motivate me to get the pounds off. I will help you if you'll help me!
  • HoshiRaito92
    Options
    Hey there and well done with losing the 32lbs already and keeping it off, that's awesome! I lost a bit of weight before, but I lost track and motivation and put it all back on and a little extra.

I would also like to be part of yours too :)
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    38 years old from Montgomery, Alabama, USA. Already lost 48 pounds in almost a year, nearly 60 in two years. Would LOVE to add you as a friend!
  • DonC2013
    Options
    Hey...I could use your help too. 48 year old, Buffalo NY (yes, it is snowing today)....trying to lose 40-50 lbs. I could use someone in my own age group who been through this for a while. By the way, congratulations on your weight lose. You look great.
  • HoshiRaito92
    Options
    Wow, losing that much is awesome, I'd love to add you.

I'll be trying and posting recipes onto the forums as I go along as I enjoy cooking :D