Options

Replies

• Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • myhealthy2013
    Options
    Awesome job! Are you 7 feet tall? You look nowhere near 330 or 246. Typos???? :-)
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Are you 7 feet tall? You look nowhere near 330 or 246. Typos???? :-)

I was gonna ask the same, lol... no matter what if the weight is not a typo, you do carry it quite well. You look wonderful, keep u the good work
  • johnhubbs
    johnhubbs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    How tall are you? You look awesome for 246 pounds! I think you'd be too skinny in the 100's if thats how good you look in the mid 200's!!!!
  • Amber824
    Amber824 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • user011235
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing for 246!
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options

That was my first thought too - she must be quite tall!!

OP: You look amazing and I agree nowhere near 246 pounds!!
  • Gmansmommie
    Gmansmommie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! You deserve to be so proud of yourself! Losing any amount of weight is a tough task! You look amazing:)
  • angserino
    Options
    Christy, from the look of those pics, I never would have guessed you were over 300 lbs in the middle picture. You carry your weight well. I am so proud of you for taking control of your health! Keep up the good work!

I was thinking the very same thing!
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You don't look your weight at all!
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you do look great :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    You look great and younger. Youre most recent picture doesn't even look like you're in the 200s.
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW well done :)
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!!!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look great! We started at about the same weight. Good luck!
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly --- this girl makes 246 look freakin' amazing!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Wow thank you all so much!!

No typos, that is the weight in those pics. I am tall, 5'10", so being in my mid 200's makes me look smaller. I've always been able to "carry my weight well" but I WILL be in ONEderland someday :)
  • LosHuevosGirl
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am a tad taller than you and I carry my weight similarly. It's a nice wake up call--because I often suffer some body dysmorphia. Seeing how you look at those weights--is a concrete look at what I look like at those same weights. I was once, roughy 335 pounds. Perhaps more! At that point, I stopped weighing at all. When I started this time I was at 280 and this morning I was 266.8. I am in a "feel good" place when I am around 230--which is typically a size 12/14 for me. (I once got done to about 210). My goal is to be at 215--to be healthier, more slender and maintain my curves:)
  • keliyo
    keliyo Posts: 8
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!