Need daily routine ideas for this busy Mom :)

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm a busy working mommie of 2 and trying to lose 30lbs. My problem is that im having a hard time figure out when i should eat and how to schedule a work out into my day. I get up at 5:30am, get ready for work, get kids ready for school, drop everyone off and im at work around 8:00am. After a 9+ hour shift i get home around 6-7pm, then theres dinner, homework, bath, ( and once a week there's cheer practice & karate) and to bed around 10pm.... Whats is your workout routine and eating habits??? :)

Replies

• demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I get up at 445, walk dog, do 30 day shred, get ready for work, leave at 7, get home 530. Cook dinner, bath kids, in bed by 8 :) if I don't do it in the morning it doesn't get done.
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Try adding workouts to what you're already doing. Example: making sandwiches for the kids lunch? Do calf raises while standing and when you need something further down the counter do a side lunge to get it. Helping kids with homework? Do it on the floor and do push ups/sit-ups or planks while helping.

Idk...I just try to fit it in everywhere, even at work. I keep snacks in my purse to try to eat every 3-4 hours.