Does anyone do High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)?

Options
2»

Replies

• susybon
    susybon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Check out fitnessblender for some great FREE hiit routines. I have noticed a real strength difference.
  • kemdawson
    Options
    I try to incorporate hiit into all aspects of my cardio workouts....elliptical, running, biking, even my zumba on the faster, more intense songs and routines. I'm going to put together some hiit routines from the Body Rock workouts and start adding those to my routines too. They are awesome!!
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I really liked it when I did it in Turbo Fire. Can't speak of any results though, I got a knee injury and didn't finish. Look forward to doing it again though
  • brunojess10
    Options
    IF YOU SERIOUSLY WANT SOMETHING CHALLENGING TRY 'INSANITY' SHAUN T. IS GREAT!!! I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS PROGRAM FOR THE 2ND TIME ON TUESDAY!! :) YAY~! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
  • synostosis
    synostosis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your feedback. I'm gonna give it a shot for my next cardio session. I'm quite keen to shave off the last bit of body fat. I'll report back and let my fellow MFP's know how I do! :)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Check out fitnessblender for some great FREE hiit routines. I have noticed a real strength difference.

I agree! i've been using some their videos the past 2 weeks and found several routines i really like.
  • Chrisswa
    Options
    I love HIIT workouts and try and do one most days. Les Mills Combat/Attack or Group RX Rev/War love it all .... love getting breathless and all sweaty !
  • rachaeldelaney1
    rachaeldelaney1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Insanity! Its brilliant for HIIT.
  • jallen47
    Options
    IF YOU SERIOUSLY WANT SOMETHING CHALLENGING TRY 'INSANITY' SHAUN T. IS GREAT!!! I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS PROGRAM FOR THE 2ND TIME ON TUESDAY!! :) YAY~! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Yes! I love Insanity! I'm an Insanity graduate and have moved on to week 2 of Asylum. I can't wait to begin Asylum 2 after this :)
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a stationary bike that i do HIIT on...I love it! you burn way more calories and it makes the workout go by faster. I do it 30 mins a day 5 days a week. I have been doing this since november.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I like to do a TFW hurricane twice a week, which is 9 mins of HIIT. Usually use a treadmill, med ball and weight plate and do each one 3 times per round.
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    I do HIIT 3/4 times a week usually on the rowing machine, crosstrainer or stairmaster.
    I love it, burns off calories so quickly and takes less time