Anyone tried Green Coffee Bean Extract?

Options
I have been using the Green Coffee Bean Extract that Dr. Oz mentioned on his show a few months back. I have seen good results but I am also working out and eating right on a consistent basis. Has anyone else tried it?

Replies

• ravenevermore
    Options
    No but I'm curious about raspberry ketones. Has anyone tried it?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    There are no magic cures and Dr Oz is a quack. Eat your budget, get some exercise and save your money.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    the green coffee bean scheme and the raspberry ketone scam work very well at moving money from your bank account to somebody else's bank account.

is that what you're asking?
  • imgrammyof8
    imgrammyof8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did the raspberry ketones didn't see any results.
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Absolute gimmick! Eat a deficit and you will lose, no magic pill! Just you and your mouth against your fat.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I have been using the Green Coffee Bean Extract that Dr. Oz mentioned on his show a few months back. I have seen good results but I am also working out and eating right on a consistent basis. Has anyone else tried it?

Have you tried doing the same working out and eating right on a consistent basis without the green bean coffee? I betcha you'll have the same results.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

Have you tried doing the same working out and eating right on a consistent basis without the green bean coffee? I betcha you'll have the same results.

I'd put my money on that!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Sure, lots of people try it. They sell nonsense like this because there's a big market for it.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I was going to offer advice, but then I saw "Dr. Oz".

I quit.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I was going to offer advice, but then I saw "Dr. Oz".

I quit.

We're off to see the wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
    We hear he is a whiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was
    If ever, oh ever a wiz there was, The Wizard of Oz is one because
    Because, because, because, because, because
    Because of the wonderful things he does
    We're off to see the wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

PS - pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

toto-exposes-oz1.jpg
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

What's been put in bold is where your results have come from, not what Dr. Oz has been paid to sponsor this week. Continue with the Green whatever stuff if you want, but give the credit to what's actually doing the work.
  • obabso
    obabso Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    And of course, at the top and at the bottom of this page, there is an ad for "Pure Green Coffee Bean Oz - Weight Loss Breakthrough. As Seen on Oz." blah blah what a marketing gimmick. :laugh:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Yes. It didn't make me lose weight.
  • spm2010
    spm2010 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I used to watch his show until I saw him on the cover of that womans magazine telling you you can lose 30lbs a week. He stands behind ever pill out there, hes a fake.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    No but I'm curious about raspberry ketones. Has anyone tried it?

My wife is taking raspberry ketones and has been losing weight. But at the same time she changed her diet and is exercising a lot more so we don't really know how effective the supplement is.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    And I honestly don't take Dr Oz serious anymore. He was quoted saying that organic foods are only for the "elitist", "snooty" and no better than conventional foods. He sold his soul to the devil according to naturalnews.com. I don't trust him now knowing that he's all about the $$$
  • tashiaberman
    tashiaberman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My mother has been dieting and exercising for several years, just like me, with little good results. She recently began taking the green coffee bean extract and claims it is helping her lose weight. She says it actually works, but you can't go back to just eating anything you want and not exercising and expect results.
  • Irena222
    Options
    Didn't make me lose fast enough
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am trying it as we speak my mom also say it on Dr OZ lol :) glad it is working for you :)
  • Shanrayfair
    Options
    I've been using it for a month and with diet and exercise I'm down 9lbs. I don't know if I can credit them for the 9lbs but I do find they make me feel fuller faster.